SAINT VITUS

bathory

QUOTE (J0N @ Sep 21 2012, 03:41 PM)
Saw them a few months ago with another of Winos bands The Obsessed - they were both great!
As you say, the new album is ace and the new tracks they played all came across well live.

Nice!!! Jesus, you saw Vitus and The Obsessed? I would kill to have seen that. Wino needs to reunite with Spirit Caravan next! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Haha yeah, went over to Hellfest in France and saw all kinds of awesome bands. I've probably gone on about it a load on this forum but it really is consistently the best festival in the world for this kind of stuff, that and Roadburn.

Well worth the trip over!

QUOTE (bathory @ Sep 23 2012, 10:26 AM)
someday, man, someday

but yeah anyway vitus was so amazing, and they really are nice as hell, first band i've seen that actually wanted to talk to its fans

Yeah, Like I posted before Wino was playing less than an hour away from me, then the show got cancelled. Was really looking forward to meeting the man, always heard he's one of the coolest down to earth guys around. Fingers crossed I'll get my chance one day. 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Sep 23 2012, 11:14 AM)
QUOTE (bathory @ Sep 23 2012, 10:26 AM)
someday, man, someday

but yeah anyway vitus was so amazing, and they really are nice as hell, first band i've seen that actually wanted to talk to its fans

Yeah, Like I posted before Wino was playing less than an hour away from me, then the show got cancelled. Was really looking forward to meeting the man, always heard he's one of the coolest down to earth guys around. Fingers crossed I'll get my chance one day. 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

you will, man, if you've got a girl with you, you might even end up on the tour bus...don't bring your girlfriend though, he'll work his charms