Best Rush smile ever!

Thunder Bay Rush

I just love the picture of iluvgeddy05 holding the Geddy sign at the show! (It's on her signature thing, but I don't know how to put it on this post).

The one where she is holding up her arm (fist?) just shows how much she really loves Rush, and especially, Geddy Lee. It looks like she had front row seats. And, the other picture says, "I'm SO happy, I'm seeing my favourite band tonight!"

I'm not sure I agree with the theory that very few women go to see Rush. At the shows I've been to, there are always plenty... and watch Live in Cleveland - or Snakes and Arrows Live - TONS of chicks and some seriously hot ones too, right in there, pumping their fists and dancing along to Rush!

Kelly D is a classic too! That's her pumping her fist with her flying everywhere to BU2B on that DVD.

At the end of the day, isn't this why we listen to music? Because it makes us happy, allows us to forget about all the crap that fills our lives from time to time... music makes people SMILE and iluvgeddy05 owns that department at least at this point in time!

ROCK ON RUSH CHICKLETTES! biggrin.gif

2.gif

They were known for having no girls at the shows in the 70's and 80's. It's different now for sure!

I've seen a lot of young girls at the shows too, like 12 years old or so, with their parents.

Imagine, a 12 year old girl listening to Hemispheres!