Can't Stands Ya, Costanza

Lost In Xanadu

Anyone have somebody they are forced to work with that they just cannot stand? Here in the office, there are a number of people nobody wants to deal with, so they come to me because I have found a way to deal with them. The grumpy old man that yells at anyone for asking him a question - I make fun of him to his face. Call him old and cranky... ask if his diapers need to be changed... he laughs with me, we get along.

BUT - they just brought on a new coach this year that was a HS coach with another program. He tried coaching with us a couple years ago, and we voted him off the island. He was an arrogant prick that would talk over everyone, swear in front of the kids, made them cry. I told him to get lost because we are coaching 5th graders - not high school kids. Well, he's back this year coaching the 8th grade team. Nothing has changed, he's still the same giant douche. I am coaching 6th grade so I don't have to deal with him anymore after today, but he is one of those guys that absolutely rubs me the wrong way. Funniest thing is, the 8th grade head coach insisted on bringing him in and they were fighting most of practice.

Anyone else have to deal with someone like that?

The guy I work with next to me eats a bag of chips almost every day for lunch. Problem is, he chews like a FRIGGIN' HORSE WITH HIS DAMN MOUTH OPEN and all I hear is crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch...rustle rustle rustle...crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch....rustle rustle rustle...crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch....

Every time he starts to tear into the chips, I turn the radio program up on my computer to drown out the incessant munching. Can't figure out how he hasn't caught on to the correlation yet...either that or he just doesn't care.

Drives me up a FRIGGIN' WALL when people can't chew with their damn mouths CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/I_ANGR18.gif

QUOTE (Khan @ Aug 6 2012, 12:22 PM)
The guy I work with next to me eats a bag of chips almost every day for lunch. Problem is, he chews like a FRIGGIN' HORSE WITH HIS DAMN MOUTH OPEN and all I hear is crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch...rustle rustle rustle...crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch....rustle rustle rustle...crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch....
Every time he starts to tear into the chips, I turn the radio program up on my computer to drown out the incessant munching. Can't figure out how he hasn't caught on to the correlation yet...either that or he just doesn't care.

Drives me up a FRIGGIN' WALL when people can't chew with their damn mouths CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/I_ANGR18.gif

The guy that used to sit across from me would get a glass of ice and chew on ice off and on all day. I've often said it sounded like farm animals making slushees. Unbelievably annoying, luckily he got transferred to a different group. I always had my iPod with me, so I was able to drown it out when not on the phone or helping somebody in my office.