CA: The Novel Booklet Give-away for Aussie Fans

Erebus

If you live in Australia and would like to get a hold of one of the Clockwork Angels: The Novel sample booklets, head over to rushinoz.com soonish.

I made arrangements with Kevin J. Anderson to have a bulk lot shipped over to make it easier for us Aussie Rush/KJA fans who might have had trouble sending him US stamps or currency etc. for his own mail out. I will post them out free to any Australian address once the shipment has arrived from the USA.

rushinoz.com

Numbers are limited but we still have a few left, so register for your copy now.

Booklets are autographed by Kevin J. Anderson!

(My apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place.)

Edited by Erebus

We've had some queries from New Zealand fans about the booklets, which is great. Unfortunately I cannot offer free shipping outside of Australia, but the booklets can certainly be sent to NZ for around AUD$5.00 to cover postage.

So, if you're in New Zealand and would like a booklet sent there, please register, and we will contact you regarding payment through PayPal etc.

We still have a few booklets available for Australian fans (100% free) and New Zealand fans ($5.00 postage fee), so if you don't have one yet register now. Get one for a friend perhaps if you already have a copy. Let's show our support for the band we all love, and for Kevin J. Anderson as well, and promote the hell out of this forthcoming novelization. smile.gif

Free Clockwork Angels Booklet

Edited by Erebus

Thanks Erebus for thinking of us Aussie fans and as you know I have already applied for mine. 2.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Well, all the booklets have now been allocated, with the last ones to be posted out on Monday. Thanks to all who supported the promotion. Don't forget to buy a copy of the full book when it comes out to continue that support of our favourite Canadian Prog Trio, and Kevin J. Anderson of course. smile.gif