Edmonton show

Literatii

I've seen a few good rush concerts in Calgary, but the last one (Snakes and Arrows before the album came out -- no fault of their own) actually had boos from the audience.

I almost fell over and died. And I knew they wouldn't be coming back.

Since I have to go to Edmonton for this, does anyone have comments on the Coliseum since it looks like the closest play to stay?

Thx.

QUOTE (Literatii @ Jun 21 2012, 08:44 PM)
I've seen a few good rush concerts in Calgary, but the last one (Snakes and Arrows before the album came out -- no fault of their own) actually had boos from the audience.

Since I have to go to Edmonton for this, does anyone have comments on the Coliseum since it looks like the closest play to stay?

Thx.

What happened there?

QUOTE (Literatii @ Jun 21 2012, 07:44 PM)

Thx.

I was there and I didn't hear any boos, the crowd was great.

The only thing that sucked was there seemed to be no air conditioning on at the Saddledome, it was almost unbearable.

Any other band I would've walked out on due to the oppressive heat in the building.

What do you mean in the last sentence of your post?

Are you asking where is a good place to stay in Edmonton?

The Coliseum is a hotel next to Rexall place. Reviews seem good.

I'm serious guys. Calgary booed a S&A song that they had never heard before. It may have been more of an "uhhh?" than a full on boo. But it didn't sound good.

I even recalled my gilfriend being shocked who is a huge Rush fan. She thought it was because of the delayed CD release which I fully agree with.

I will go to my grave thinking it was an akward moment and they will never come back to YYC again. I hope I'm wrong.

QUOTE (Literatii @ Jun 22 2012, 06:44 PM)
The Coliseum is a hotel next to Rexall place. Reviews seem good.

I'm serious guys. Calgary booed a S&A song that they had never heard before. It may have been more of an "uhhh?" than a full on boo. But it didn't sound good.

I even recalled my gilfriend being shocked who is a huge Rush fan. She thought it was because of the delayed CD release which I fully agree with.

I will go to my grave thinking it was an akward moment and they will never come back to YYC again. I hope I'm wrong.

Hmm.. do you remember which song it was? I'm curious

If it was Workin Them Angels I probably would've booed too ph34r.gif