So I graduated

Good,bad,andrush

What a waste of time, I could've been listening to these new samples. Spent the last 3 or so days getting ready for the ceremony and what not. lalalalala.

Hmmm, don't know what to think of the samples though. I do like BU2B a lot and judging by samples alone, that'd be my favorite song on the album. I hope there are more surprises on the album, because the samples left me kinda bland.

Congrats! trink39.gif

That walmart BU2B intro has really got me interested. So prayerful. It was actually running through my head this morning, from just listening to the clip a half dozen times in the last couple days. I already like this song, and I may even like the CA version more 1022.gif

Congrats!! trink39.gif

I'm not too crazy about the samples either. The Wreckers and The Garden sound great and Wish Them Well is catchy as hell but the others haven't really done much for me. I hope these are just bad representations of the album. I like Caravan, BU2B, and Headlong Flight so there will be at least 5 great songs.

Congrats! I'm also a senior, and I'm graduating in 2 weeks. trink39.gif

Honestly, I think those 30 second samples are a poor representation of what the album could potentially be. They're really the first 30 seconds of each song (at least from what I remembered), and unless it's a really short song, how could anyone give their first impressions of the new album by listening to the first 30 seconds of each song?

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Jun 3 2012, 08:40 PM)
Congrats!! trink39.gif

I'm not too crazy about the samples either. The Wreckers and The Garden sound great and Wish Them Well is catchy as hell but the others haven't really done much for me. I hope these are just bad representations of the album. I like Caravan, BU2B, and Headlong Flight so there will be at least 5 great songs.

You and I are clones man, I feel the exact same way. I hope there's still some great surprises. I love the wreckers though 1022.gif