The Stay in Shape Thread

Good,bad,andrush

Okay, last year, I was in cross country at school, weighing somewhere between 145-155, constantly gaining and dropping. This year, I dropped athletics in favor of academic competition and a bunch of senior AP classes and college courses. Now that the year is done, I need to drop those 15 pounds I gained (weighing 167 now).

I ate a yogurt for breakfast, did my regular set of push ups and sit ups, had just one enchilada for lunch, and a hamburger patty (sans) bun for dinner. Eating fruit in a bit. I went out for a bikeride then ran a mile, going for under 7 minutes. I'm ridiculously tired and I'm off to play Paper Mario, but I lost .8 pounds after that.

One thing that has been helping (I was 172 just two weeks ago) is what I call the nothing but water challenge. Basically, for 100 days, drink nothing but water. Eat whatever the hell you want, but drink just water for 100 days.

Who else is doing something to stay in shape?

I'm just doing it because I don't wanna end up like my papa, who exercised tons and ate tons when he was younger and continued to eat like that but forgot to exercise when he grew older biggrin.gif

Post how you're doing while trying to stay in shape and any updates in the future.

Edited by Good,bad,andrush

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ May 24 2012, 08:39 PM)
I feel great right now. 5 foot 10 and I weigh 140 pounds. All thanks to skipping meals and eating very little. Gotta stay healthy guys.

Except skipping meals and eating very little isn't always very healthy unsure.gif

I snack throughout the day and have a decent Dinner. But during school days I don't have time to get breakfast and sometimes skip lunch depending on the meal. Don't worry, I graduate in a few days so I'll go back to my 2 meal plan. (I'll sleep well past lunch)

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ May 24 2012, 08:52 PM)
I snack throughout the day and have a decent Dinner. But during school days I don't have time to get breakfast and sometimes skip lunch depending on the meal. Don't worry, I graduate in a few days so I'll go back to my 2 meal plan. (I'll sleep well past lunch)

I hardly sleep haha, maybe that will help me lose weight.