Question about Music Today Presale

jesse2112

So I got my tickets through Music Today for Detroit and my Toronto tickets through TM. Now Rush added another Toronto show and I'm planning on going to that too. But I wanna get tix through Music Today (so far those presales seem to yield good results). As far as I know Music Today ships their tickets out a month/weeks before the show eh.gif that makes me a little uncomfortable. Now here is where it gets a little more complex. I'm living temporarily in Sarnia, ON and have all my tickets shipped to my parents in the States I'll be moving there (the States) soon. I'm not concerned about the TM order their orders arrive weeks after you order them. But if I order my Toronto tickets through Music Today they'll have to go through US Customs and I'm worried they might not come in time for the show. confused13.gif

Is there any premo shipping option I can chose from Music Today?

I know a lot of Canadians who go to Detroit for shows and I'm wondering if anyone else is faced with this uncertainty?

I remember having the option of 1 week shipping and 2 day shipping for both local and international. You should be fine. If not, you can give them a call and sort it out. As I understand it as long as you have the receipt they'll reprint a ticket and leave it at the box office for you and you'll be require to present the receipt and some ID. If you're still worried for on the MT site, find their phone number and give them a call.

Yep I have bought from MT for several shows. i always pay the 10 bucks for UPS next day. But you will get the tickets anywhere from a month to 2 weeks before your show.

You will be fine. No worries.

So I'm gunna get my Toronto tix through MT and have them shipped to my parent's place in Michigan. If I don't get em I'm coming after all of you laugh.gif