What we really need is a Rush music festival.

ioc

All the posts about dream song sets and wish lists for playing more obscure songs could be satisfied with a giant music series. I'm thinking something like Clapton's 24 Nights concert series he did at Albert Hall way back when.

They would play every song, but not in order. It'd be like a live mix tape.

Yeah, I know it would take near a year playing 4/4 but how awesome would that be for us?

I'd be havin a treeduck poll in my pants. blush4.gif

[clarification: that's poll, not pole, folks...he hasn't bought me a drink yet...or put me in a poll]

Edited by ioc

I know. Of all the pie in the sky dreams on the forum that are only marginally more likely than this, I still like this one best. I mean, if you're gonna dream, you may as well dream big.

...within the realm of feasibility, of course. It would be silly to wish for a private party where Rush is playing for you while riding magical flying unicorns during a coordinated lightshow in the sky and fireworks. Oh, and imported beer-laying geese are walking around.

No, I'll stick with a year long concert series, probably would be hosted in Toronto. I'd go, even if I had to quit my job, move there, and sell T-Shirts for a living while I was there to afford it.

http://images.zaazu.com/img/daydream-animated-animation-day-dream-smiley-emoticon-000404-medium.gif

Edited by ioc

Let me get this straight. If Rush held a concert series where they played every song in their catalog, no one would be interested in going? Hmph, I find that surprising. Likelihood aside, I wouldn't want to miss it. Edited by ioc