Just Pulled 4th Row for Brooklyn

chefmb

Imagine my surprise when 2 in the 4th row just popped up in front of Alex. Going to bring my 6 yr old to his second show...he loves Rush and I promised to get him close.

My first show.....21st day of the 12th month 1981..........21/12/81.

Dec. 21, 1981

Has anyone ever gotten tickets that good from Ticketmaster without doing the auction? I have a searing hatred for Ticketmaster.

Wouldn't be surprised if it were MusicToday, though. Patience can pay off with some really sweet seats from there.

with Brooklyn being a brand new venue, they probably don't have all their ticket brokers and other scams well in place yet. that room hasn't even opened yet...

I did great yesterday with that venue so a couple of little guys win...

F3...........gonna try to get some for NC show and if I can get some as close I may just put them up for sale. Live in NC, bought in Brooklyn so I can stay with the folks if necessary and just wanted to make sure I had close tix

QUOTE (chefmb @ Apr 24 2012, 03:36 PM)
F3...........gonna try to get some for NC show and if I can get some as close I may just put them up for sale. Live in NC, bought in Brooklyn so I can stay with the folks if necessary and just wanted to make sure I had close tix

i wonder if this means the VIP seats with the Live Nation vip thing with all the bells and whistles only includes the first 15 rows in the very center section only then?

since I would have thought all three sections were part of the VIP first 15 rows...

QUOTE (chefmb @ Apr 24 2012, 03:36 PM)

Nice job!