CD Extras, bonus dvd etc.

aaronrusso

QUOTE (barchetta90480 @ Apr 23 2012, 05:09 PM)
QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Apr 23 2012, 06:31 PM)
metallica gave a DVD with St. Anger, which was them playing the songs live in the studio.

Off the topic, but ...

Well ... that was ... brave.

I guess

Did they play any instruments on St. Anger?

I remember that dvd and it kicked ass. Better than the record, which I mostly liked a lot by the way.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Apr 23 2012, 03:50 AM)
A packet of edible Geddy In-n-Out "screw" Counterparts panties.
A full stock of 5 Roll the Bones-era Geddy glasses.
A extra large hamper of Alex Lifeson Victor cream cakes.
A live dalmatian in the act of pissing on a fire hydrant (hydrant not included).
A huge Fly By Night stuffed owl that hoots if you squeeze the belly.
A pink jello and black liquorice  2.gif logo with cocaine ingrained background.
A Necromancer voice disguise unit - designed to give you the voice of the Necromancer.
A Snakes & Arrows dartboard with a free gift mini-metronome to measure the tempo of the album.
A Farewell to Kings miniature, cardboard foldout demolished building and soft toy marionette.
A Red Barchetta pen.
A blow-up Permanent Waves doll (deluxe version with real holes not included)
A Ghost Rider face-saddening sour chewing gum pack with tear goggles and foam shoulder to cry on.
A Hemispheres naked male puppet with bowler hat to cover extremities.
A stash of Feedback packaged LSD.
For the first time full set of Neil's Cure for Insomnia travel books: "Read em and Sleep"
A crate of enraged genuinely monochrome Presto rabbits.
A Geddy Lee I've got a Headache toenail painting set with toy headache pills and hairnet
Three packs of three red rubber Hold Your Fire contraceptives that glow in the dark when juggled.
An Exit Stage Left theatre dolls house with Alex, Geddy and Neil porcelain figurines.
A working Grace Under Pressure android which can be adapted for sexual intercourse
A patented Test for Echo elastic and polymer dog with real hair that you can kick each time you hear Dog Years.
An authentic "power window" that fires real bolts of electricity at your neighbours each time you close the curtains.
A fully realised Clockwork Caravan toy with real Carnies inside and including a free pack of freaks, including Alex Bearded Lady, Geddy Dog Boy and Neil Two Dicks
A pack of three 2112 emblazoned skateboards, plus secret stash of Bangkok opium
An All the World's a Stage bubble bath toy boat music box with wind-up key, plays Bastille Day (live)
A Planet of the Apes life-size crashed spaceship and foldout 3D lake with real fish, apes not included

"A Planet of the Apes life-size crashed spaceship and foldout 3D lake with real fish, apes not included"

Treeduck,

So, do you know if the apes are going to be available seperately?

Otherwise, I swear I am going to have to pass on this version.

Hmm, that is, unless I use my "Barrel of Monkeys" in their place.

Damn, this whole new release and tour pre-sale business is just too confusing to me.

I really miss the Bay City Rollers...you simply bought the album, you took the poster out and put it on your wall and were done with it already!

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night!

http://media.iqtoys.co.nz/gallery/barrel-of-monkeys-gallery-1.jpg

Edited by ReGorLaTroy

A live dalmatian in the act of pissing on a fire hydrant (hydrant not included).
A pink jello and black liquorice  logo with cocaine ingrained background.
A Necromancer voice disguise unit - designed to give you the voice of the Necromancer.
A Snakes & Arrows dartboard with a free gift mini-metronome to measure the tempo of the album.
A Farewell to Kings miniature, cardboard foldout demolished building and soft toy marionette.
A Red Barchetta pen.
A Ghost Rider face-saddening sour chewing gum pack with tear goggles and foam shoulder to cry on.
For the first time full set of Neil's Cure for Insomnia travel books: "Read em and Sleep"
A Geddy Lee I've got a Headache toenail painting set with toy headache pills and hairnet
Three packs of three red rubber Hold Your Fire contraceptives that glow in the dark when juggled.
An Exit Stage Left theatre dolls house with Alex, Geddy and Neil porcelain figurines.
A working Grace Under Pressure android which can be adapted for sexual intercourse
A patented Test for Echo elastic and polymer dog with real hair that you can kick each time you hear Dog Years.
An authentic "power window" that fires real bolts of electricity at your neighbours each time you close the curtains.
A fully realised Clockwork Caravan toy with real Carnies inside and including a free pack of freaks, including Alex Bearded Lady, Geddy Dog Boy and Neil Two Dicks
An All the World's a Stage bubble bath toy boat music box with wind-up key, plays Bastille Day (live)
A Planet of the Apes life-size crashed spaceship and foldout 3D lake with real fish, apes not included

Okay, firstly -- that was epic. applaudit.gif

Second -- what if it came with the long-rumored but doubtful-to-be-seen remix of Vapor Trails?

A "making of" though ... that would be pretty dang awesome! Along with the lyric video of "Headlong Flight" and maybe videos of other songs?

Dream: Remastered Vapor Trails & the lost Test for Echo tour footage

Realistic: Behind the Scenes "making of" CA

QUOTE (Del_Duio @ Apr 25 2012, 07:25 AM)
Dream: Remastered Vapor Trails & the lost Test for Echo tour footage
Realistic: Behind the Scenes "making of" CA

i really would love a remixed vapor trails, love that album

but yeah, im just hopeful it comes with a making of doco, especially because its a concept album, some explanation from Rush lyrically and musically would be insightful

QUOTE (LyndseyG @ Apr 23 2012, 03:48 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Apr 23 2012, 09:50 AM)
A pink jello and black liquorice  2.gif logo with cocaine ingrained background.
A Red Barchetta pen.

laugh.gif

im honoured that that list is on a topic i created smile.gif