Nov 1st ATL...who's with me!!!!

myturn2drive

I live in Birmingham so Atlanta has been my city of choice for Rush shows over the years, so it looks like I will be there again. On the Time Machine Tour my wife and I hit Atlanta and then Nashville, which was a first for me. I am hoping they hit Nashville on a 2nd leg next spring. But for now, she and I are Hotlanta bound!

I just cant believe they are doing an outside venue in November. There is a potential for colder weather. Just doesn't make sense to me. confused13.gif

QUOTE (myturn2drive @ Apr 19 2012, 08:16 AM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Apr 19 2012, 09:00 AM)
Whoever responds here:
http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=73081

smile.gif

Sorry...didn't see that thread... biggrin.gif

haha no problem. One of our moderators/admin's made threads up above for each show to arrange meetups and such.

QUOTE (wilb1972 @ Apr 19 2012, 08:08 AM)
I live in Birmingham so Atlanta has been my city of choice for Rush shows over the years, so it looks like I will be there again. On the Time Machine Tour my wife and I hit Atlanta and then Nashville, which was a first for me. I am hoping they hit Nashville on a 2nd leg next spring. But for now, she and I are Hotlanta bound!

I just cant believe they are doing an outside venue in November. There is a potential for colder weather. Just doesn't make sense to me. confused13.gif

It's an odd choice. You never know what you're going to get in that (and this) part of the South in November (or all of fall and winter, for that matter). Could be sunny and 70...could be raining and 38. And that's why we're contemplating taking an 1 1/2 hour longer drive to St. Louis...plus no waiting till November!