The Police Live good or not?

reani14

Ok, I think the police were great live from 1979-1981. the zenyatta tour was their last best tour. and here's why. It was the last time it was just them three together. by the time of the ghosts tour, it wasnt just about them anymore. they ruined their live raw sound with UN NEEDED back up singers and trumpet players. Ghosts was an excellent record. but the songs couldnt be excuted live on stage , they just didnt have the equipment to pull it off, so they had to substitute it with horns and back up singers. This was stings idea no doubt. by the 83 tour they really got carried away.. Now they got back to thier roots on the 2007 tour , got rid of the horn sections and high school marching bands , probably to reduce having to pay extras. but it worked. thank god.

QUOTE (The Big Money @ Apr 8 2012, 11:29 PM)
Wrong section! laugh.gif

Are you surprised? Despite being here for over 6 years, Reani still doesn't realize there are other sections on this board besides the Rush section, despite having it explained to him about a ten times (literally).

Reani, as you know because you've been told several times, there's a section here called Music Of The Spheres. It's for non-Rush music. The Police aren't Rush, as you also know.

I'm sick of us having to move your non-Rush threads to where they belong, so I'll just close this one instead.