The Mars Volta - Noctourniquet

adace1

QUOTE (treeduck @ Feb 13 2012, 05:24 PM)
I love the first couple of albums, but the next ones were only ok and now I've completely lost any enthusiasm for any new Mars Volta albums, I'm much more interested in the new Overkill album The Electric Age... 1022.gif

Octahedron was okay, you should give this a shot bro!

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Feb 13 2012, 06:32 PM)
I love the first couple of albums, but the next ones were only ok and now I've completely lost any enthusiasm for any new Mars Volta albums, I'm much more interested in the new Overkill album The Electric Age...  1022.gif

Octahedron was okay, you should give this a shot bro!

Naaa, no more fooling me with aimless noise records... trink36.gif

I love the first couple of albums, but the next ones were only ok and now I've completely lost any enthusiasm for any new Mars Volta albums, I'm much more interested in the new Overkill album The Electric Age... 1022.gif

Yup, Overkill seem to keep getting better every album. Better than any of the "big 4" in my opinion. They consistently put out great albums and have only gotten better with age. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Feb 14 2012, 02:06 AM)
I love the first couple of albums, but the next ones were only ok and now I've completely lost any enthusiasm for any new Mars Volta albums, I'm much more interested in the new Overkill album The Electric Age...  1022.gif

Yup, Overkill seem to keep getting better every album. Better than any of the "big 4" in my opinion. They consistently put out great albums and have only gotten better with age. trink39.gif

Aye...

1022.gif

listening now. these guys are nuts. i did not get into octahedron but liked bedlam. omar is amazing player though and after seeing them i have a lot of respect for him. too bad they lost thomas pridgen but the new drummer surely kicks ass.

wonder if flea and frusciante will ever get back in the mix?