NCIS - The Official Thread

Ru5h F@n

I was so upset that it was Agent Kate Todd (Sasha Alexander) that was killed in the NCIS season finale last night. I really started to like her. It was a shock though. They made you think it was Agent Gibbs (Mark Harmon), Agent DiNozzo (Michael Weatherly) or even Agent McGee (Sean Murray) that would die. What I am trying to find out is why she left. Was she fired? Did she quit? It will be different now since she's gone. Who is the new woman going to be to replace her? I just hope this new woman isn't a flake. I hate cast changes. Edited by Ru5h F@n

Well I did a little research and reading and found out that she left because she didn't want to stay on a show that was going to run for several seasons. They will be casting a foreign-born female to replace her. Wow, can you believe that? NCIS is going the same direction as "24" is? Edited by Ru5h F@n

I'm a recent fan of NCIS. Only been watching for a month. Abby is my favorite character, she's so energetic and likeable.

I like Ziva, I think she does a better job than Kate Todd (although I liked Kate, too.) Did anyone see her on last week's episode, where she fired two guns at once? Badass. cool.gif

One of the best shows on TV right now.

I love this show, you can catch three or four episodes a day on USA, if you've got the time. I like Ziva's character much better than Kate, she seems to have a little more mystery around her. That Abbey, she cracks me up.

Yes. I watch it every now and then. I prefer "The Mentalist" which airs right after it, but still NCIS is a good show.

QUOTE (MCM @ Apr 10 2009, 10:37 PM)
I love this show, you can catch three or four episodes a day on USA, if you've got the time. I like Ziva's character much better than Kate, she seems to have a little more mystery around her. That Abbey, she cracks me up.

Abbey's a hoot - her and her Caf-Pow! yes.gif

Ziva's background does add a few more layers to the show. Although I was shocked when Kate was killed off.

I have to say I don't much miss Lauren Holly, though; she wasn't my favorite.

So did anybody watch the first part of the two part episode "Legend" yesterday? I was shocked to find that Ziva is going to be possibly a traitor, I hope that doesn't happen. She's a great character. Although I was a little confused by the connection between Michael, Ziva, and Ziva's father. Edited by Spindrift82

QUOTE (Spindrift82 @ Apr 29 2009, 11:12 PM)
So did anybody watch the first part of the two part episode "Legend" yesterday? I was shocked to find that Ziva is going to be possibly a traitor, I hope that doesn't happen. She's a great character.

Ziva is awesome, that would be a huge loss.

BTW Ziva is soooooo hot.

QUOTE (Spindrift82 @ Apr 30 2009, 01:12 AM)
So did anybody watch the first part of the two part episode "Legend" yesterday? I was shocked to find that Ziva is going to be possibly a traitor, I hope that doesn't happen. She's a great character. Although I was a little confused by the connection between Michael, Ziva, and Ziva's father.

After I read this post I had to go back and watch that episode again. It has to be something else going on they can't make her a traitor!! (can they?) Maybe Michael is another brother??

Great show- I think Ziva is doing double agent work IMHO

I love watching Tony try to figure out what's going on with her when she gives him vague answers about what she is doing/where she is going biggrin.gif

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Apr 30 2009, 02:13 AM)
QUOTE (Spindrift82 @ Apr 29 2009, 11:12 PM)
So did anybody watch the first part of the two part episode "Legend" yesterday? I was shocked to find that Ziva is going to be possibly a traitor, I hope that doesn't happen. She's a great character.

Ziva is awesome, that would be a huge loss.

BTW Ziva is soooooo hot.

I love Ziva. Supposedly there is going to be a "shocker" at the end of the season. The rumor has been that the team will be reduced by one member; according to the producer, that isn't QUITE the case. So I'd bet on something to do with Ziva.

As long as they don't ever get rid of Abby I'll be fine. And Gibbs/Mark Harmon, of course.

I didn't watch either one, but I read on another forum that a lot of folks thought the spinoff was boring.

I DVR'd the spinoff. But I have this to say:

ZIVA'S BACK! ZIVA'S BACK! bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Sep 23 2009, 02:48 AM)
Did anyone catch the season premier tonight?

Gibbs is so badass laugh.gif

And also the Spin-off started tonight... I dont know what i think of it yet confused13.gif

"Remember how I told you my boss is a sniper?" laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Sep 23 2009, 06:09 PM)
QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Sep 23 2009, 02:48 AM)
Did anyone catch the season premier tonight?

Gibbs is so badass laugh.gif

And also the Spin-off started tonight... I dont know what i think of it yet confused13.gif

"Remember how I told you my boss is a sniper?" laugh.gif

SO BADASS! biggrin.gif

I loved it!

My wife and I are absolutely hooked on this show.

Glad to see so many fans on here. If you watched Dark Angel Di'Nozo (Michael Weatherly) was the guy in the wheelchair on that show and he was lucky enough to date Alba for a while in real life.

Well, not so much bad-assery last night but at least we know Ziva's back for good, and that last week wasn't just a guest appearance to sort of phase her out.

The writing on this show just gets better and better. I like how they've managed to balance DiNozzo's character in particular.

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Sep 30 2009, 03:24 PM)
McSidekick laugh.gif

What, you're too good-looking to be a sidekick?