My favorite type of funny image

Godot

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Nov 16 2011, 04:31 PM)
QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 16 2011, 05:28 PM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Nov 16 2011, 04:25 PM)
QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 16 2011, 04:24 PM)
QUOTE (fledgehog @ Nov 16 2011, 04:06 PM)
the one in the OP is one of the worst ones of these ive ever seen.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/fledgehog/Rocker.jpg

I agree mine wasn't the best but it's the only one I could find on short notice. I loved this one xD

Patience is a virtue. wink.gif

I know but it was literally impossible for me to know where to find one because I don't think these meme has a name.

My advise:

Don't post these meme's anymore; it makes you look juvenile. smile.gif

And the little ponies don't? z7shysterical.gif

I agree mine wasn't the best but it's the only one I could find on short notice. I loved this one xD

I know but it was literally impossible for me to know where to find one because I don't think these meme has a name.

My advise:

And you're one to judge me how?

QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 16 2011, 05:43 PM)

My advise:

Didn't judge you. moon.gif Feel free to post whatever you like.

QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Nov 16 2011, 09:37 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Nov 16 2011, 05:36 PM)
QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Nov 16 2011, 09:32 PM)
QUOTE (Can-Utility @ Nov 16 2011, 05:03 PM)
What in the f**k... people find this funny?

Quite.

Not funny.

Eh?!

For a start, among other words, what's so funny about the c-word and mother------?

QUOTE (Babycat @ Nov 16 2011, 05:46 PM)

Quite.

Not funny.

Eh?!

For a start, among other words, what's so funny about the c-word and mother------?

No, no you misunderstand. I don't think it's funny. I was saying "quite" in agreement with Can-Utility. smile.gif

QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Nov 16 2011, 04:45 PM)

My advise:

Sorry, meant to quote the one who quoted you, talking about my fanhood of My Little Pony

QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Nov 16 2011, 09:48 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Nov 16 2011, 05:46 PM)

Quite.

Not funny.

Eh?!

No, no you misunderstand. I don't think it's funny. I was saying "quite" in agreement with Can-Utility. smile.gif

Oh.

QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 16 2011, 04:48 PM)
QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Nov 16 2011, 04:45 PM)

My advise:

Sorry, meant to quote the one who quoted you, talking about my fanhood of My Little Pony

That would be me. biggrin.gif

I think it's a little weird to define yourself with the little pony pictures. It's an opinion. Deal with it.

super-vulgar/abjectly offensive/meaninglessly over-exaggerated

it's a type of humor that is so devoid of humor (and good writing) that it's (potentially) funny

it's a very fine line, though

I mean, both examples above would be funny to me if the vulgarity rose above filthy playgground 13 year-old level and went for all-out ridiculous

I love properly used profanity as much as anyone - I told my wife when we had our first kid, as long as the kids are grammatically correct in the use of their profanity and they're not using it at school or in a mean way, I don't really care what words they use. They're great for emphasis in the right situations.

That said, this shit is not funny. The rocking chair one almost is - there are some decent lines in there - but the whole thing is just an exercise in inserting random profane words into sentences. The most obvious example is "that c*'s a rocking chair", which is profane for the sake of being profane. A better line would have been "It's a motherfkin' rocking chair, yo" or something like that. C* simply doesn't make sense from either a biological or a slang perspective.

I'm not blocking out C* in my post because I have a problem with the word per se, I just don't want to go out of my way to offend members - which I have a feeling this particular graphic does (in a lot of ways).

The Ronald McDonald image was just boring. Again, profanity for the sake of profanity. Dull. Soulless. Not really clever and without some level of clever, you rarely get anything funny.

IMO.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Nov 16 2011, 06:31 PM)
I love properly used profanity as much as anyone - I told my wife when we had our first kid, as long as the kids are grammatically correct in the use of their profanity and they're not using it at school or in a mean way, I don't really care what words they use. They're great for emphasis in the right situations.

That said, this shit is not funny. The rocking chair one almost is - there are some decent lines in there - but the whole thing is just an exercise in inserting random profane words into sentences. The most obvious example is "that c*'s a rocking chair", which is profane for the sake of being profane. A better line would have been "It's a motherfkin' rocking chair, yo" or something like that. C* simply doesn't make sense from either a biological or a slang perspective.

I'm not blocking out C* in my post because I have a problem with the word per se, I just don't want to go out of my way to offend members - which I have a feeling this particular graphic does (in a lot of ways).

The Ronald McDonald image was just boring. Again, profanity for the sake of profanity. Dull. Soulless. Not really clever and without some level of clever, you rarely get anything funny.

IMO.

yes.gif

QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Nov 16 2011, 04:23 PM)
QUOTE (fledgehog @ Nov 16 2011, 05:06 PM)

If that's supposed to be a better example of this humor, then I need to see a better example

I actually did get a chuckle from that one. That would be a meme that would actually take some effort to make humorous. Rocking chair beats the poorly done Ronald McDonald.

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Nov 16 2011, 08:01 PM)
QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Nov 16 2011, 04:23 PM)
QUOTE (fledgehog @ Nov 16 2011, 05:06 PM)

If that's supposed to be a better example of this humor, then I need to see a better example

I actually did get a chuckle from that one. That would be a meme that would actually take some effort to make humorous. Rocking chair beats the poorly done Ronald McDonald.

Agreed, rocking chair is both better in just overall execution as well as thought

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Nov 16 2011, 08:13 PM)
QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 16 2011, 11:41 AM)
user posted image

Not funny. Actually pretty stupid, just like all this My Little Pony crap. Maybe they have a forum that you and your buddies can play on?

Wow, that was a bit asinine. Since when has My Little Pony been stupid? It's an actually honest show, and you can't link this to that.

QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 16 2011, 07:31 PM)
user posted image

Not funny. Actually pretty stupid, just like all this My Little Pony crap. Maybe they have a forum that you and your buddies can play on?

Wow, that was a bit asinine. Since when has My Little Pony been stupid? It's an actually honest show, and you can't link this to that.

Seriously....how old are you?

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Nov 16 2011, 08:32 PM)
user posted image

17. Are you saying that a 17 year old male at or beyond the average maturity level can't enjoy something like My Little Pony?

QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 16 2011, 07:42 PM)
user posted image

17. Are you saying that a 17 year old male at or beyond the average maturity level can't enjoy something like My Little Pony?

my 6 year old niece plays with these ponies.....and you are a 17 year old male that plays them? I find something very wrong with that....

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Nov 16 2011, 08:46 PM)
QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 16 2011, 07:42 PM)
user posted image

my 6 year old niece plays with these ponies.....and you are a 17 year old male that plays them? I find something very wrong with that....

Sorry, guess you haven't heard of the Brony movement

Check out www.Equestriadaily.com