Grace for Drowning Tour Photos

QUOTE (friendlyfloridian @ Nov 9 2011, 12:55 PM)
Here are my photos from last night. Front row!

https://picasaweb.google.com/polajenko/Stev...urOrlandoFl2011

1022.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Nov 9 2011, 01:04 PM)
QUOTE (friendlyfloridian @ Nov 9 2011, 10:55 AM)

Those are FANTASIC! Thank you so much for sharing. smile.gif

goodpost.gif

Even if you are a Cowboys fan. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Gompers @ Nov 9 2011, 11:05 AM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Nov 9 2011, 01:04 PM)
QUOTE (friendlyfloridian @ Nov 9 2011, 10:55 AM)

Those are FANTASIC! Thank you so much for sharing. smile.gif

goodpost.gif

Even if you are a Cowboys fan. tongue.gif

Wow. Bills fans.... eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Nov 9 2011, 04:34 PM)
Nice photos!! How long did he keep the gas mask on?

I can't wait to see him on Friday. I'm going to try to get as close to the stage as possible. There were only 5-10 people in front of me during the Blackfield show and it was amazing.

He had it on the for the entire encore!

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Nov 9 2011, 03:34 PM)
I can't wait to see him on Friday. I'm going to try to get as close to the stage as possible. There were only 5-10 people in front of me during the Blackfield show and it was amazing.

I hope I can be in the front or at least a row or two close to the front as well. I plan to head straight to the Best Buy Theater and wait in line immediately after the acoustic performance and singing...which is the opposite direction of where Time Square is.

I bet the other mask he wore was for Remainder the Black Dog or Raider II.

QUOTE (PolarizeMe @ Nov 9 2011, 10:11 PM)

I hope I can be in the front or at least a row or two close to the front as well. I plan to head straight to the Best Buy Theater and wait in line immediately after the acoustic performance and singing...which is the opposite direction of where Time Square is.

I'm going to get there at around 6:30. They'll probably open the doors an hour early so I should get decent seats. I got to the Blackfield show an hour early and the line wasn't big at all.

Edited by ColdFireYYZ

QUOTE (PolarizeMe @ Nov 9 2011, 11:11 PM)

SW only wore a mask at the end

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Nov 9 2011, 11:45 PM)

I'm going to get there at around 6:30. They'll probably open the doors an hour early so I should get decent seats. I got to the Blackfield show an hour early and the line wasn't big at all.

I was in line 3 hours early. And shortly after I got in line, many did too!

QUOTE (friendlyfloridian @ Nov 10 2011, 07:12 AM)

Wow!

Did the band come out at the end? I'd like to meet Marco Minneman and John Wesley.

Edited by ColdFireYYZ

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Nov 10 2011, 04:48 PM)
QUOTE (friendlyfloridian @ Nov 10 2011, 07:12 AM)

Wow!

Did the band come out at the end? I'd like to meet Marco Minneman and John Wesley.

No they did not come out at the end.