Time machine picks anyone?

TheY2k

Hello my fellow Rush Fans,

My name is Brent, I'm 20 and rush is my life. Literly, they are my religion and honestly without Neils lyrics I don't know where i'd be or what kind of man I would be. Let's cut to the chase, I was unable to buy the VIP package, or score a pick from the live show. I know many of you are collectors, and I understand that but I was wondering If there was anyway I could buy just ONE(1) guitar pick from the VIP set or possibly have one or whatever. I'm willing to work out any deals that would make this transaction workable and benifisal for both partys; but keep inmind I am a college student so I don't have alotvof cash. From one loyal fan to another I'm begging you please help me have just one pick. Please let me know if you'd help or we can talk by summiting a response here or on my e-mail BrentLeeErvin@aol.com. Please help me. You would be somebuddys hero!!!

One of 2.gif's most loyal fans,

-Brent

QUOTE (TheY2k @ Aug 9 2011, 02:14 AM)
Hello my fellow Rush Fans,

My name is Brent, I'm 20 and rush is my life. Literly, they are my religion and honestly without Neils lyrics I don't know where i'd be or what kind of man I would be. Let's cut to the chase, I was unable to buy the VIP package, or score a pick from the live show. I know many of you are collectors, and I understand that but I was wondering If there was anyway I could buy just ONE(1) guitar pick from the VIP set or possibly have one or whatever. I'm willing to work out any deals that would make this transaction workable and benifisal for both partys; but keep inmind I am a college student so I don't have alotvof cash. From one loyal fan to another I'm begging you please help me have just one pick. Please let me know if you'd help or we can talk by summiting a response here or on my e-mail BrentLeeErvin@aol.com. Please help me. You would be somebuddys hero!!!

One of 2.gif's most loyal fans,
-Brent

huh.gif

I'm looking to buy one guitar pick from either the VIP package or maybe one from the show.

QUOTE (TheY2k @ Aug 9 2011, 02:36 AM)
I'm looking to buy one guitar pick from either the VIP package or maybe one from the show.

Maybe im missing something, isnt a guitar pick a 1" slither of plastic?

This takes obsession to a new level....welcome to trf bekloppt.gif

The VIP set that was sent our during the time machine tour had 6 guitar picks in it. Aka ONE(1) pick. Does that make sence.

Hey thanks I'm glad to be here.

There are some for sale on ebay. Rather pricey, but if is that important to you, go for it.

Welcome trink39.gif

Yay!!!!!!! AND THE CLOUDS OPENED UP AND SAID....

"begin the day with a friendly voice" lol

thanks alot Glenn your awsome! I'm so excited to see them!