Spider Jazz Man Thing

The_Necromancer_77

So...since I'm really bored and stuck at home for at least another week, I got a really ridiculous idea for a short funny comic.

Basically it's about a spider who turns into a jazz musician, and as soon as he gets really famous he starts to revert back into a spider and then gets smashed.

I dunno I thought it was funny. I plan on giving him the last named Weber. Get it? eh.gif (See this is my kind of humor)

Not sure what his first name should be though. Anyone got any clever names that are related to spiders? Or maybe just ideas for the comic?

QUOTE (The_Necromancer_77 @ Jul 31 2011, 04:51 PM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Jul 31 2011, 01:18 PM)
huh.gif

How about Howard...don't know...not spider related but Howard weber sounds cool, and like a jazz musician  biggrin.gif

I kinda like that name. Though I'm gonna keep thinking of something more...groovy and spider-y.

Dan weber wink.gif

After Steely

Or Silky Dan Weber biggrin.gif

Many of the classic superheroes go the alliteration route...Peter Parker, Bruce Banner, Reed Richards, etc.

Sooo...

William Weber, Wally Weber, Wendell Weber, Webster Weber, etc.

If your character is the nerdy, downtrodden type, go with Wendell or Webster. You could even go with Wendell W. Weber. The "W" standing for Webster. tongue.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 1 2011, 01:12 AM)
Many of the classic superheroes go the alliteration route...Peter Parker, Bruce Banner, Reed Richards, etc.
Sooo...
If your character is the nerdy, downtrodden type, go with Wendell or Webster. You could even go with Wendell W. Weber. The "W" standing for Webster. tongue.gif trink38.gif

I was just about to suggest the same thing...but you beat me to it by a few minutes

QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Aug 1 2011, 09:18 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 1 2011, 01:12 AM)
Sooo...
If your character is the nerdy, downtrodden type, go with Wendell or Webster.  You could even go with Wendell W. Weber. The "W" standing for Webster.  tongue.gif trink38.gif

I was just about to suggest the same thing...but you beat me to it by a few minutes

You're extremely clever! wink.gif

QUOTE (ioc @ Jul 31 2011, 06:09 PM)
I like Silky...though it may seem too obvious...sounds like a good jazz nickname.

So, what will Weber be playing?

I kinda like Silky. Sounds good wink.gif

He's gonna play guitar. I was thinking bass, but then I remembered John Entwistle and though it would be way over the top to do the whole 'Boris the spider' thing.

QUOTE (The_Necromancer_77 @ Jul 31 2011, 08:32 PM)
I like Silky...though it may seem too obvious...sounds like a good jazz nickname.

He's gonna play guitar. I was thinking bass, but then I remembered John Entwistle and though it would be way over the top to do the whole 'Boris the spider' thing.

Cool. You should make it a fretless bass, to give it that smooth, silky sound and because of the flat-wound strings.

QUOTE (ioc @ Jul 31 2011, 08:34 PM)
QUOTE (The_Necromancer_77 @ Jul 31 2011, 08:32 PM)

Cool. You should make it a fretless bass, to give it that smooth, silky sound and because of the flat-wound strings.

ahaha. Cool idea, but I'm not sure how important that will be since it's only a comic.