Sara Bareilles

Don't getme wrong.. I own all 18 studios and all the lives minus ASOH.. and Rush are musically and as people.. my gods. If that makes any since. I love every song they've ever made (which is why compilations are a waste for me) and love it all. Seen them 6 times

Know most every lyric to every song. Air drum the fills. The whole shabang. I'm a gigantic Rush fan. Simple.

But I have the biggest crush on Sara Bareilles. She is easily my favourite female artist and one of my favorite artists.. she's so adorable and she can sing like no other.. and now I own to of her albums and am learning all of her songs.. which I love as well..

So.. any buyers or sellers on Ms. Bareilles?? :3

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Jul 25 2011, 12:09 PM)
NO I DO NOT LIEK HER BECASE SHE IS NOT PROG OR METAL WHICH ARE THE ONLY REAL KINDS OF MUSIC AND ALSO SHE HAS BEEN ON THE RADIO EWW GROSS MAYBE ID LIKE HER IF SHE WAS HEAVIER 1022.gif 1022.gif NEW MUSIC SUCKS 062802puke_prv.gif

Yeah!! Boooo: anything NOT-RUSH!!! Who would win in a fight? RUSH or a hurricane? ...and the hurricane's name is RUSH? wink.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

Sara Bareilles is alright. She has some catchy tunes and is a good singer. My wife loves, loves, loves her.

QUOTE (ioc @ Jul 25 2011, 12:19 PM)
QUOTE (fledgehog @ Jul 25 2011, 12:09 PM)
NO I DO NOT LIEK HER BECASE SHE IS NOT PROG OR METAL  WHICH ARE THE ONLY REAL KINDS OF MUSIC AND ALSO SHE HAS BEEN ON THE RADIO EWW GROSS MAYBE ID LIKE HER IF SHE WAS HEAVIER 1022.gif 1022.gif NEW MUSIC SUCKS 062802puke_prv.gif

Yeah!! Boooo: anything NOT-RUSH!!! Who would win in a fight? RUSH or a hurricane? ...and the hurricane's name is RUSH? wink.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

Sara Bareilles is alright. She has some catchy tunes and is a good singer. My wife loves, loves, loves her.

That's kind of what I was expecting! I love Coldplay and The Eagles as well. So maybe that's where I get my appreciatation for softer music.

QUOTE (greg2112 @ Aug 9 2011, 06:32 AM)
I agree. She's very talented, and easy on the eyes as well.

She is gorgeous! But she also has this raw musical talent. Not what some pop music is today which doesn't need instruments at all! And she is very good live as well.

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Aug 13 2011, 11:27 AM)
what the f**k is up with her nose though

lol the stage collapsed after her opening for Sugarland tonight, killing 4 and injuring 40 plus, many of which are in critical condition. that's gotta suck for a musical act.. but i don't have a problem with her nose!