Sad Gorge Story (tickets up for grabs)

drew_goring

Well I bought a pair for section 102 row 1 seats for the Gorge. They are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I have been on vacation for the past 3 weeks and just got home tonight. I can't for the life of me find my passport and it's too late now to have another one re-issued. If I can't find it tomorrow I will offer my tickets to whomever would like them. I obviously didn't pay face for them, but am not looking to break even. Reasonable offers will be considered Please email me (email removed) if you are interested and I'll ship them out next day Fedex. Thanks. sad.gif

MOD EDIT: removed email address at OP's request

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Fedex just showed up with the tickets and my search all day was not successful. This really sucks but I am just trying to cut my losses. Seats are within 10 seats of dead center. Really great tickets. This is one of the unhappiest days in my life.

QUOTE (drew_goring @ Jun 28 2011, 07:34 PM)
Fedex just showed up with the tickets and my search all day was not successful. This really sucks but I am just trying to cut my losses. Seats are within 10 seats of dead center. Really great tickets. This is one of the unhappiest days in my life.

Sorry about your misfortune sad.gif

QUOTE (drew_goring @ Jun 28 2011, 12:54 AM)
Well I bought a pair for section 102 row 1 seats for the Gorge. They are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I have been on vacation for the past 3 weeks and just got home tonight. I can't for the life of me find my passport and it's too late now to have another one re-issued. If I can't find it tomorrow I will offer my tickets to whomever would like them. I obviously didn't pay face for them, but am not looking to break even. Reasonable offers will be considered Please email me (email removed) if you are interested and I'll ship them out next day Fedex. Thanks. sad.gif

Dude, sorry to hear! Best wishes to you. . .

MOD EDIT: removed email address at OP's request

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1