New Orleans

N.O.RUSH

Hello my Friends!

Last night's performance was big-time top notch.

I went with a couple of friends whom we used to play in a band together a bunch of years back. For one, it was his first Rush show; 3 hours later...won't be his last.

I was on the floor, section D, row 3, # 3...maybe the only person in the crowd with a Saints cap on.

WHAT A SHOW !!!

It was an awesome show, although I didn't realize the arena would hurt my ears that much (I don't know what that was about because the O2 in Dublin didn't bother my ears). Either way, they were spot on and awesome. Plus I loved that Geddy said, "Who dat." smile.gif I'm not even from Louisiana and that made me grin.

I'll try to get some photos up (most of my photos are crap since my camera is crap), but this one made me smile:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/Garbo/Rush%20concerts/CIMG4125.jpg

Yes, the boys were on fire and in a great mood. The sound - actually - the Snakes tour was louder. My seats weren't in the greatest spot(handicap upper level 314), but nobody in front and at the edge before the echo off the back wall started playing hell.

Strange - my 8th time seeing them and I've NEVER been close for a show. One of the days, the gods will smile on me and I'll be 15 rows or closer in. I know...we all can dream.......