Meet & Greet

cajun boy

You get a big Manhug from Alex and Geddy, they will sign anything you have brought with you, and will happily chat for 15 minutes .

Neil works the room offering glasses of Champagne and nibbles.

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Jun 2 2011, 05:16 PM)
You get a big Manhug from Alex and Geddy, they will sign anything you have brought with you, and will happily chat for 15 minutes .

Forgot to post...IGNORANT people need not reply !!!

beathorse.gif

QUOTE (cajun boy @ Jun 2 2011, 10:23 PM)
QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Jun 2 2011, 05:16 PM)

Forgot to post...IGNORANT people need not reply !!!

beathorse.gif

I can only reply from experience.

I'm afraid it appears everybody is lined up, no personal cameras or stuff to be signed is allowed & individually you get about 30 seconds if your lucky. An official picture is taken which you can download from the website. Aint had one but read comments from loads who have.

I had mine last Sunday in Frankfurt (Oh lucky me) and beside of what Sarge wrote - you're going to get an adrenalin surge when the host ends with his instructions and says: 'Okay we're ready to start and the boys will be here in one minute'

A wall of cheering rises and a wave of enthusiasm spreads, then you're going to meet the King Lerxst and Bassgod Dirk themselves and never felt feelings overwhelm you - after all done nothing is the same. Life is indeed good.

Have fun

Cheers from Germany

Edited by greyfriar

QUOTE (greyfriar @ Jun 3 2011, 12:34 AM)
I had mine last Sunday in Frankfurt (Oh lucky me) and beside of what Sarge wrote - you're going to get an adrenalin surge when the host ends with his instructions and says: 'Okay we're ready to start and the boys will be here in one minute'
A wall of cheering rises and a wave of enthusiasm spreads, then you're going to meet the King Lerxst and Bassgod Dirk themselves and never felt feelings overwhelm you - after all done nothing is the same. Life is indeed good.

Have fun
Cheers from Germany

Thanks,

Cheers from "The Swamp"

2.gif cool10.gif