Meet and Greet before tomorrow's London show

Spiderdust

Hey guys...

So tomorrow night will be my first ever Rush concert! I am obviously super-excited, especially since I won a pass for the meet and greet before the show!

However, I was disappointed to find out that NO AUTOGRAPHS will be allowed - only a photo. That sucks! angry.gif I'd much rather have a autograph over a photo!

Are they pretty strict about this? Should I bring my LP anyway?

Thaaaaaaaanks!

You can always send somthing to the arena to get signed,but obviously its a bit late now for London

I was talking to some folks that had been to the meet an greet in Manchester and he said the security guys were very stern in warning them about even taking pens into the meet and greet

its just a quick photo then out, although to his amazement Alex knew this guy by name and then chatted for a minute or 2

QUOTE (sanzo @ May 24 2011, 04:09 PM)
You can always send somthing to the arena to get signed,but obviously its a bit late now for London

I was talking to some folks that had been to the meet an greet in Manchester and he said the security guys were very stern in warning them about even taking pens into the meet and greet

its just a quick photo then out, although to his amazement Alex knew this guy by name and then chatted for a minute or 2

Thanks for the reply!

I was told I can't even take my camera in (as the band's personnel will take a pic for me and post on the website)... but I wanna take my camera to the show so I guess I will have to hide it in my bag!

QUOTE (Spiderdust @ May 24 2011, 04:47 PM)
QUOTE (Marillion @ May 24 2011, 04:36 PM)
What time is this meet & greet?Can any fan get to meet the band?

I'm not sure how people get passes... I won my mine.

I paid 3K for mine. Money talks baby!

So you actually did pay the money for the meet n greet then, well thats cool of you

was it a forum member you bought it off,was their name on the badge?

how did the whole thing go then

QUOTE (sanzo @ May 25 2011, 05:11 PM)
So you actually did pay the money for the meet n greet then, well thats cool of you

was it a forum member you bought it off,was their name on the badge?
how did the whole thing go then

I won mine through the contest on the merch website (so the ticket was provided by Showtech).

The M&G went very quickly but Getty and Alex were very friendly and told me to enjoy the show. And the pics turned out GREAT!

And the show was biggrin.gif

QUOTE (glennb2112 @ May 29 2011, 08:36 AM)
glad you had a great time..

Thanks - I'm kinda still on a high about it. Haven't listened to anything but Rush since Wed. biggrin.gif

Looks like you have some nice M&G pics yourself!

QUOTE (Spiderdust @ May 29 2011, 01:19 PM)
QUOTE (glennb2112 @ May 29 2011, 08:36 AM)
glad you had a great time..

Thanks - I'm kinda still on a high about it. Haven't listened to anything but Rush since Wed. biggrin.gif

Looks like you have some nice M&G pics yourself!

Yes i was lucky and incredibly greatful for them..Meeting Geddy and Alex was a great experience.