The Transformer

It was a awesome thing wasnt it? I only really noticed it moving at the end of vital signs and at manchester I saw howard at the middle desks and told him the thing was brilliant, moving about like that, he remembered me from The flight from Dublin to Glasgow as he was sat right infront of me and he gave me some guitar picks, saying alex uses them everynight

QUOTE (sanzo @ May 23 2011, 04:35 PM)
he gave me some guitar picks, saying  alex uses them everynight

That's so awesome. I have just started collecting Alex's guitar picks...if you have any doubles or extras that you would be interested in parting with, PLEASE let me know....I am paying top dollar :-) 2.gif

QUOTE (sanzo @ May 23 2011, 09:35 PM)
It was a awesome thing wasnt it? I only really noticed it moving at the end of vital signs and at manchester I saw howard at the middle desks and told him the thing was brilliant, moving about like that, he remembered me from The flight from Dublin to Glasgow as he was sat right infront of me and he gave me some guitar picks, saying alex uses them everynight

WHAT??? I met you and you didn't tell ME that!!! fists crying.gif fists crying.gif tongue.gif

foxi, I didnt really have time to say half the things I wanted to say to you! there was so many people to talk to and stuff going on

when he gave me them I was in awe but I didnt know what he meant by that comment "alex uses them everynight"

I didnt think alex would keep any picks from shows and give them to him,I thought he threw them to the crowd..when he said that I thought he meant that Al uses the same picks on this tour !

Maybe howard keeps them for occasions where people come up to him and say how brialliant he is lol then he gives them out

Do I actually have 3 guitar picks that Alex lifeson has used on the time machine tour?

Edited by sanzo