House of Wax

ALifeson85

The FIRST thing about this movie that made me NOT wanna see it was when I saw that they had to go and put Paris Hilton in it. 062802puke_prv.gif But, I had nothing really to do tonight, and my friend called me up and sayed him and a couple other friends were going to see it...and wanted to know if I wanted to come. So...I did. I'll say THIS...House of Wax was not bad at ALL. For those who enjoyed the remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massicre (which I'm sure not ALL of you who saw it, DID like it, lol)...House of Wax is JUST as good, IMO. It's actually alot GORIER than TCM...BUT, the deaths/gore was done...productively...in other words, they didnt just throw in random gore just for mere "shock value".

But, overall, not a bad movie. I liked it. Entertaining, creepy, bloody....

and for those who REALLY wanna know... (WARNIING: SPOILER AHEAD! DO NOT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING THAT HAPPENES IN THE MOVIE!!!!!)

...YES...Paris Hilton gets KILLED! yes.gif 653.gif trink39.gif

Hehe...man i'm SICK! tongue.gif

-Matt

wadda Disappointment this flick was, I had in my mind that it would be like the original flick way back when Vincent Price was in it, But nope..It was more like Texas Chainsaw Massacre only with Wax, Best part of this movie was when Paris got killed applaudit.gif "Thats Hawt"

**Im glad I didnt waste any more of my $$ by seein it in the theater yes.gif

We got Fever Pitch to watch tonight, Im sure Jimmy & Drew wont let me down wink.gif