Rush - Dublin,Irl

sanzo

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ May 21 2011, 10:50 PM)
QUOTE (Elnash23 @ May 21 2011, 03:27 PM)
Wasn't interested in you sunshine - I was just pleased to be able to put a face to a tw** whose antagonistic and pointless posts have wound me up over the last few weeks.

I'll look out for you tomorrow night - you can tell me to f**k off and die to my face ....

I would love to, but I won't be there. tongue.gif

Antagonistic and pointless eh? You wait six months to make a post, and then only do so to have a go at me? What a sad usless tosser you must be.

I've been making fun of Rush since 1976, and that was back when they were still good. Even Rush themselves don't take themselves too seriously. I'm a good friend of Neill's. So There. I'll just have to get a friend of mine to tell you to Feck off and Die, as it seems you cannot read.

His 3rd post is going to be pure gold, I can tell.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooooo much agression guys. Everyone should just calm down.

Remember they`re 3 guys doing their best to entertain us, and thankfully they can still do it brilliantly after so long.

You can be as critical of their live performance as you like, but a bona fide Rush Head will still love their concerts and not be such a dick about it.

QUOTE (phlaaps @ May 22 2011, 06:26 PM)

Remember they`re 3 guys doing their best to entertain us, and thankfully they can still do it brilliantly after so long.

You can be as critical of their live performance as you like, but a bona fide Rush Head will still love their concerts and not be such a dick about it.

No. That is delusional. I love them dearly....but the 1st half does not flow....Stick It Out is pants.....and as much as I love Faithless....it's a snorefest live.

Apart from these minor quibbles, love the shows I've seen so far.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ May 22 2011, 07:32 PM)
QUOTE (phlaaps @ May 22 2011, 06:26 PM)

No. That is delusional. I love them dearly....but the 1st half does not flow....Stick It Out is pants.....and as much as I love Faithless....it's a snorefest live.

Apart from these minor quibbles, love the shows I've seen so far.

goodpost.gif

Agreed....the first set loses momentum after TSS & doesn't pick up until freewill. If it wasn't for a strong second set there could be more criticism. I did say to a guy at the gig that it says "no support" but for parts of the 1st set it felt like Rush where supporting themselves.

Can I just say PEACE & on the whole I still Loved it.

I am posting to say that I am celebrating the 1st anniversary of the Rush first appearance in Dublin, what A day that was still remember waking up that day with shaking arms, and was wasn't to do with drink ! lol , It was the excitement of them deciding to come here and me going to see them-now a year later I am looking forward to seeing them again next year in the uk wow, the band never dissapoints,

oh yeh mr Anti rush,cosy toes that hates all new stuff is going to Toronto the lucky so and so, maybe thats a good thing-he will start to like the stuff he hated