Cleaning electronic drum pads

Oracle

Recently, I've begun to really notice all the stick marks on my Roland electronic drum set and have yet to find a good method of cleaning them. I've tried a damp cloth with some soap to tire shine. All of it to no successful attempts. What would be a good way to clean these stick marks off? There's no dust at all on the pads as I dust it every day to make sure all the nooks and crannies are spit shine perfect. These stick marks are starting to make the pads look beaten and worn. The guy my parents bought it from had taken care of the set for 15 years but never told us how to actually clean the pads. So, drummers of TRF (specifically those with at least some knowledge of housekeeping), can you spare some time to help me out?

I have a Roland TD-9KX (all mesh pads). You can make the marks on the head/rim/cymbals fade a little with a damp cloth, but the only way to remove them is to replace them. This is for the same reason you can't remove the stick marks on a real snare drum. It's wear and tear that cannot be washed off.

As for the rest of the kit, you can clean it with a damp cloth, or a little soap and water if it's really dirty but you'll have to be very careful on the pads.