• Dancing with the Moonlit Knight
    • I Know what I Like (in your Wardrobe)
    • Firth of Fifth
    • More Fool Me
    • The Battle of Epping Forest
    • After the Ordeal
    • The Cinema Show
    • Aisle of Plenty

QUOTE (treeduck @ Apr 29 2011, 12:51 PM)
I don't think I could pick one song, but it's my favourite album by Genesis (so far) and I think it's probably their best.

I was thinking this too until I listened to the lamb in full with headphones on at full blast while in complete darkness. I was transported to another world and scared out of my mind scared.gif

I've seen the scariest movies and had good laughs at them, without ever feeling scared alone in my room at night. Same with video games. But I was freaking scared listening to this with headphones, especially during The Waiting Room. I was picturing everything in my head. And I don't even do drugs laugh.gif

QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Apr 29 2011, 10:59 AM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Apr 29 2011, 12:51 PM)
I don't think I could pick one song, but it's my favourite album by Genesis (so far) and I think it's probably their best.

I was thinking this too until I listened to the lamb in full with headphones on at full blast while in complete darkness. I was transported to another world and scared out of my mind scared.gif

I've seen the scariest movies and had good laughs at them, without ever feeling scared alone in my room at night. Same with video games. But I was freaking scared listening to this with headphones, especially during The Waiting Room. I was picturing everything in my head. And I don't even do drugs laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The Lamb is my favorite Genesis album.. and I get what you mean. When I first got into that record I was 16, and used to play it over and over -- did this for about a 2 month period. Headphone bliss. Used to love getting lost in the convoluted story. wink.gif

That said, Selling England is an amazing album. Goes without saying that during my Genesis tribute band daze, we ALWAYS played at least 2 or 3 songs from this one.. usually Firth, Cinema Show, I Know What I Like... sometimes Epping Forest and Moonlit Knight. Great fun!!!!!

In fact we're doing a tune from Selling England tonight... my new trib band celebrates a bunch of classic rock/prog groups, and there's always some Genesis in there. smile.gif

Edited by Mystic Slipperman