Vinnie Jones will play 'X3' baddie Juggernaut

Jack Aubrey

From Coming Soon:

Vinnie Jones, who previously worked together with X-Men 3 director Matthew Vaughn on Snatch and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, has confirmed to the Leeds United website that he has joined the cast of the third installment.

"My football connections are well over now, I'm cracking on with filming and have just landed a few roles," he said. "I have X-Men 3 to film and that will take six months or so, so I think I might be a bit busy."

Jones was rumored to be in talks for the role of villain Juggernaut in X-Men 3. Vaughn previously told us that "what's interesting about Juggernaut is that he's the brother of Professor X, and that's why I thought it would be interesting having an English thug opposite Patrick Stewart."

For further confirmation, Vinnie Jones' official website says that he "is going to film X Men 3 in America in August, and 4 & 5 if they make them. He plays the character Juggernaut."

Jones has also starred in such films as Gone in Sixty Seconds and Eurotrip.

http://www.6th.org.uk/Members/Images/lockstock.jpg

Vinnie Jones

I remember Vinnie Jones when he was a CRAP midfielder for Wimbledon, Leeds and Chelsea...he was garbage...he is a terrible actor too, unbelievable that a moron such as that becomes an "actor."

I always liked Ray Winstone's opinion on Jones: "I wouldn't turn up at West Ham and expect a game straight away, so how does he get parts in big movies?"

Quite.