Jacob's Ladder Live

aftermath

I know that they said last year that they'd be playing "Jacob's Ladder" but they haven't so far. Does anyone know if the band has ever played it live since the "Permanent Waves" and "Pre-Moving Pictures" tours circa 1980? I have pretty much every live Rush bootleg from every era that can be found on the net (200+) and none of them have it. It looks like they dropped it completely after the "Permanent Waves" tour.

Has anyone here been fortunate enough to have heard them play it?

I agree with you. Haven't seen any evidence that's it's been played since the MP warm-up tour.

JL is definately near the top of songs I want to see live.

QUOTE (aftermath @ Apr 14 2011, 03:51 AM)
I know that they said last year that they'd be playing "Jacob's Ladder" but they haven't so far. Does anyone know if the band has ever played it live since the "Permanent Waves" and "Pre-Moving Pictures" tours circa 1980? I have pretty much every live Rush bootleg from every era that can be found on the net (200+) and none of them have it. It looks like they dropped it completely after the "Permanent Waves" tour.

Has anyone here been fortunate enough to have heard them play it?

just check the selist history at cygnus X-1 webpage

200+ isn't anywhere near all their bootlegs lol. There's a Hard Drive going around with 1800+ shows.

None of them past Pre-MP have it.