Hamilton Tickets?

Steve_888

Hey there folks.

So my birthday was in December and my buddy said he would get me a ticket to Rush for my birthday, then he didnt. He eventually got me Rammstein tickets which rocks but now I dont have a Rush ticket which sucks hard.

It appears the Hamilton show is sold out and the only tickets I can find online people are selling for like $500 each.

Anyone know where I might be able to find 1 ticket at or near face value?

I dont wanna miss this show sad.gif

Because you are a fan and the timing just didn't work out, I wanted to try to help get you into that show so I checked online to see what single tickets are out there and I found one guy who as of 5 days ago, was selling a single in section 122.

I don't want to post external links on this forum but I can send you the link to the site and then you are on your own (not sure if it's still available). Shoot me a quick message at 00hugo@bell.net and I'll send it to you right away.

Dude, if you're still holding out, then keep holding out! I can almost (almost) guarantee that Ticketmaster will start selling more tickets at some point over then next two weeks. Really good tickets too!

Just be patient and check in with Ticketmaster whenever you can over the next few weeks, and you will get a ticket.....especially if it's only a single that you're looking for.

And if all else fails, just show up at the venue and ask around. You will find something MUCH better than some overpriced stubhub shit. Seriously.

That's my plan anyway, and it's worked out for every concert that I've attended in this area for the past few years!

Good luck, and hope to see you there!

trink39.gif

Thanks, yea I figured even if between now and show night I cant get tickets ill still go down and bound to find some scalper or something.

I would just rather be safe than sorry and have something ahead of time.

Either way I will somehow find my way into Copps on the 19th...... at least I hope I will.

I'm in the same boat ... looking for a single ticket for the Hamilton show.

Worst case, I will go down and talk to the scalpers on the street ... but I will have a little more than $100 available.

Unfortunately, I was not in a position to make the call on tonight until just yesterday ... and damn it, I will be getting in!!!

Also, if someone needs a ride from the Mississauga area, I'm happy to help out.

sorry 24th row will be used... But still have some great 124/106s popping up!

quik edit! They released a few seats on the edges around the stage, just pulled out 208, row 4, seat 7.. like right above the stage.

Edited by Enviro_tech

QUOTE (Enviro_tech @ Apr 19 2011, 12:32 PM)

quik edit! They released a few seats on the edges around the stage, just pulled out 208, row 4, seat 7.. like right above the stage.

Yep, I just snagged a ticket from Ticketmaster, Section 124 Row 6. Once again, patience pays off!!

Hope to see you there tonight Enviro!

Edited by Bastille Night

YES!

I just snagged one up in 208 as well!

GOING TO SEE 2.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Funny thing is i called Copps this morning at 9 asking if they would be releasing any last minute today and she told me not a chance tongue.gif

Edited by Steve_888

Thanks guys.

Just snagged section 230, row 8, seat 15!

I will be checking with the scalpers though ... would like better, but stage left, looking down on them is pretty cool!

Also, if anyone is looking for a ride, I'm happy to help out.

I'm in west Mississauga, so could pick up anyone in between here and there ...

Edited by SaabScott