Problems with forum signature

Oracle

So, recently I've been having troubles with my forum signature. Here's a screencap.

http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae217/Sigma66/signature.jpg

Above the middle image, there should be another that links automatically to my last.fm profile. However, it's no longer there. It only reads "user posted image". Now, I figure it could be one of two things:

1. The servers hosting the image are not working properly

2. It could be my browser

Regarding the second option, I have cleared my cookies and cache. I am currently using Firefox 4 Release Candidate (Version 1). However, I upgraded from 3.6 thinking that this would solve the problem. Obviously I'm not right, so it could be the first option (which is what I'm heavily leaning towards) or something else that I am totally unaware of. I need the help of my fellow techies TRF. Any help is greatly appreciated! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Oracle @ Mar 18 2011, 07:02 PM)
So, recently I've been having troubles with my forum signature. Here's a screencap.

Above the middle image, there should be another that links automatically to my last.fm profile. However, it's no longer there. It only reads "user posted image". Now, I figure it could be one of two things:

Regarding the second option, I have cleared my cookies and cache. I am currently using Firefox 4 Release Candidate (Version 1). However, I upgraded from 3.6 thinking that this would solve the problem. Obviously I'm not right, so it could be the first option (which is what I'm heavily leaning towards) or something else that I am totally unaware of. I need the help of my fellow techies TRF. Any help is greatly appreciated! biggrin.gif

Did you try removing the image/link and putting a new one? Maybe the one you have now has somehow become corrupt.

Edited by snowdogged

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Mar 18 2011, 08:06 PM)
QUOTE (Oracle @ Mar 18 2011, 07:02 PM)

Did you try removing the image/link and putting a new one? Maybe the one you have now has somehow become corrupt.

Huh, never thought of that! Just put in a fresh BB Code and it's fixed now. Thanks!