Craigslist

snowdogged

I've gotten quite a bit of good stuff for cheap or even free! The laptop that I am using to post this was one of the things I got for free! It's an Acer Travelmate 290e, 1.3Mhz Celeron M processor, 1 gig ram and 60 gig hard drive. The person that posted it said it was old and slow and did not give the model number and just said it was an Acer. I was pretty happy when I picked it up. It was just full of viruses. I installed a clean os and it works like new now! I also got another decent laptop for $50. I bought a 32gig iPod touch 3g for $180 and all kinds of other stuff!

Anyone else get good deals?

2 days ago I found this guy on CL who is selling all his vinyl for about $1 each, he has over 30,000 records. So me and a friend went over to his house and spent about $350 on roughly 350 records.

prior to this I only had MP and P/G on vinyl but I scored CoS, 2112, ESL, ATWAS, PoW, Signals, and an album called Rush Through The Years.

It was a good day.

QUOTE (Bastille Dave @ Mar 11 2011, 05:29 PM)
2 days ago I found this guy on CL who is selling all his vinyl for about $1 each, he has over 30,000 records. So me and a friend went over to his house and spent about $350 on roughly 350 records.

prior to this I only had MP and P/G on vinyl but I scored CoS, 2112, ESL, ATWAS, PoW, Signals, and an album called Rush Through The Years.

It was a good day.

That's good! Rush Through the Years is a bit hard to find, so for a dollar you really made a killing!

Archived