Being Human

FoxxiStarr

I've been watching this since it started. At first I thought the whole premise of a vampire, werewolf and ghost living together was really lame but it has turned out to be one of THE best series the BBC has produced in recent years.

It annoys me that it's not on BBC2 now but perhaps it was moved because it was too violent or scary - or the ratings weren't great.

Just watched episode one of the new series and it looks like it's going to be the best yet.

Any thoughts?

I have not seen the BBC one but everyone is telling me its good so I suppose I'll check it out sometime but I think the new series is going to be good. The first episode really caught my eye so I shall continue to watch it. Each of the characters intrigue me and want I to learn more about them. I just hope everyone else thinks its good too and it gets good ratings and doesn't get cancelled...

QUOTE (The Lost Xanadu @ Jan 24 2011, 02:49 AM)
I have not seen the BBC one but everyone is telling me its good so I suppose I'll check it out sometime but I think the new series is going to be good. The first episode really caught my eye so I shall continue to watch it. Each of the characters intrigue me and want I to learn more about them. I just hope everyone else thinks its good too and it gets good ratings and doesn't get cancelled...

Yeah I was a little worried that they might cancel after series 2 but I think it has a huge cult following. The characters are really well developed and the storylines superb. I don't think it was advertised well by the BBC. I mean, a programme about a vampire, werewolf and ghost living together sounds kinda lame but it's actually really brutal and graphic at times and delves pretty deeply into all kinds of topics. This first episode of the new series was hard to watch at times

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Mar 29 2011, 01:41 AM)
Honestly, tell her to try the UK version ... its WAY better new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

She actually recorded it once and said "dammit - I recorded the wrong one" biggrin.gif