What personal thing would you like to know..

GeminiRising79

QUOTE (Mara @ Dec 18 2010, 05:05 PM)
QUOTE (CMWriter @ Dec 18 2010, 03:50 PM)
QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Dec 18 2010, 12:01 PM)
QUOTE (L. Wince @ Dec 18 2010, 08:56 AM)
If i were to ever meet them, i would be so amazed by their presence I probably couldnt even talk to them or look them directly in their eyes. lol

Me too. With Neil I would start stammering and begin to hyperventilate while blushing with nervous embarrassment. I would blurt out "I read your cool book, Mr. Pert" while staring at him with wild, burning psychotic eyes that you cannot look away from- all while smiling, annoyingly, like that Martin Short. "You must give me something: I need you to draw your name on the white part of my gum wrapper". I hand him my chewed-up, woodgrain model Faber-Castell pencil. As he proceeds to autograph my piece of trash like a person in the advanced stages of Parkinson's disease, I also notice that he too is hyperventilating and flushed- and frantically pushing his little red bodyguard button with his other hand, thumb slipping off the hard plastic button from the perspiration. As he hands me back the crumpled piece of now moist paper with illegible scribbling, I put it in my mouth and start chewing, and then proceed to swallow. "It is done. The pact is now complete" I tell him. "You must no longer wear the African hat or consequences will never be the same" I see him suddenly look past my shoulder, behind me. As I turn around, I notice a middle-aged, overweight pseudointellectual man running toward us in the distance, painfully gasping for oxygen. Curiously, he is only wearing a motorcycle jacket, boxer undershorts and black shoes without socks. He's also clasping onto a shiny smith and wesson 645 in his right hand (the same model that Don Johnson used in the hit 1985 Miami Vice series). I look back at Neil- he freezes and hits the ground like a narcoleptic kitten. At this point, I realize a lumbering mass enter my peripheral field of vision. I immediately attempt a distractionary technique and toss a 30 year old bottle of The Macallan (from the Speyside region) up in the air. He instinctively drops the piece and yells in a slow, baritone manner,: "Noooooooooooooooooo.." as he dives for the bottle, and catches it by his thick-caterpillar-like Lifeson fingers. As I run away in the distance, I look back and see the half-naked man lying on the ground, cradling the bottle while blubbering incoherent sentences with Neil, next to him, reciting Richard Dawkins passages.

Wow. The description in that just put Stephen King to shame.

(Not really. No one puts the King to shame. Not even the Bible.)

But seriously, I lol'd. I love Pratt to death but this amused me to no end.

Am I the only one who finds it kind of funny that Gemini remembers the make & model of Don Johnson's Miami Vice gun?

I'm not a gun person by nature, but I was impressed by that big, shiny cannon Crockett used to carry on Miami Vice in '85...

Archived