What is going on with the weather?

CeeJ

We're getting freakin' SNOW here in Virginia. Two months earlier than they ever get it. AND... it's expected to drop at least three inches. It's over an inch already.

We're holed up in the pavilion, cooking chili and having a roaring fire in the fireplace, but to be CAMPING in this shit is nuts. This dry-run for going full time living in an RV has hit an insurmountable roadblock. When we took off, we had to only go in our van because the RV has some electrical issues. We have an electric heater that keeps us toasty and comfortable at night, but we can't stay in the van all damn day. It's big... but it's not THAT big. This trip is over on Tuesday, and we're returning to Pa. sad.gif We're so bummed, but the long range forecast just doesn't look good. We're not willing to go too far West yet, because our youngest kids are still in high school. So we'll have to resume this in the spring. sad.gif

Mara: You have any INDOOR tennis courts out there? All our clubs are indoor/outdoor. Have him get a job with an indoor court, you'll be set. smile.gif

RR: I thought you disproved that mini ice age theory in SOCN a year or so ago, eh?

QUOTE (troutman @ Dec 15 2010, 11:47 PM)
The SNOWLORD HAS RETURNED!!!! biggrin.gif

1287.gif trink39.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Funny/CatSkierDownhill.gif

Was 5 or so years ago that I started to say this.. We will go the other way. 1022.gif

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Dec 19 2010, 06:15 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Dec 15 2010, 11:47 PM)
The SNOWLORD HAS RETURNED!!!! biggrin.gif

1287.gif trink39.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Funny/CatSkierDownhill.gif

Was 5 or so years ago that I started to say this.. We will go the other way. 1022.gif

Slushy, slippery, freezing snow - not fun at all! b_sigh.gif On the other hand, it's nearly Christmas! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif BTW, Tully, heart.gif the skiing kitty! wub.gif

Archived