Bank Atlantic Musictoday Presale

Oziumrules

QUOTE (Oziumrules @ Dec 7 2010, 10:06 AM)
Was on at 10am and I guess all the presale tix were gone at 10:01. Anyone have any luck?

Just keep going on! People are just holding the seats as soon as one lets go of their tix they are yours! I got my tickets!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Dec 7 2010, 10:13 AM)
QUOTE (Oziumrules @ Dec 7 2010, 10:06 AM)
Was on at 10am and I guess all the presale tix were gone at 10:01. Anyone have any luck?

Just keep going on! People are just holding the seats as soon as one lets go of their tix they are yours! I got my tickets!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

I went back on and got a single ticket in Sec 2 Row A !!!!! How lucky !!! I also got (2) more for my friends in Sec 3 Row K. This was done at around 10:15am. It pays to keep trying I guess.

Edited by Oziumrules

Those section 4 seats are money...take them your dead center...15-17 rows back...awesome seats IMO.

Meantime I got 2 set's of tickets for Sunrise

2 tickets Section 5 Row K Seats 4,5 (22nd Row 3 seats off to the inside center isle)

3 tickets Section 120 Row 7 Seats 4,5,6

The Section 120 tickets are fantastic for my son who is only 6 years old. He sat 17th row dead center last leg...loved it but had a hard time seeing over all of the big people. So I wanted him to have a nice view of the stage on a angle and these seats are $$$. It's like sitting 7th-10th row but on the side of the stage. He will be thrilled with these seats.

The 22nd row seats were purchased for my best friend and his girlfirend (who has never seen Rush).

This will be the first time I am not sitting floor in the first 25 rows for a Rush show since the Presto tour. Ahhh parenthood and the things we do for our little ones.

Very pumped though the seats are awesome!

At 10:25, I almost fell out of my chair, Sec. 1, Row A, a few seats from the center.

My first front row show since I first saw them in 79. Have been as close as 9th row, but never up front.

My son's 18th birthday, whose name is 2.gif is on the 25th. He is going to flip out.

QUOTE (angiodan @ Dec 7 2010, 02:23 PM)
At 10:25, I almost fell out of my chair, Sec. 1, Row A, a few seats from the center.

My first front row show since I first saw them in 79. Have been as close as 9th row, but never up front.

My son's 18th birthday, whose name is 2.gif is on the 25th. He is going to flip out.

Awesome ! I thought I got lucky. It had to have been around the same time I got mine.

QUOTE (Oziumrules @ Dec 7 2010, 04:17 PM)
QUOTE (angiodan @ Dec 7 2010, 02:23 PM)

My first front row show since I first saw them in 79.  Have been as close as 9th row, but never up front. 

My son's 18th birthday, whose name is  2.gif  is on the 25th.  He is going to flip out.

Awesome ! I thought I got lucky. It had to have been around the same time I got mine.

OMG thats amazing, It looks that the powers at be may have cracked down on some of these scalpers and so called brockers and released some good seats for the common folk!

1022.gif