How long will tickets be available for?

zimmy77

Hi all

Fairly new Rush fan here, but really want to see them next year when they play the O2 in London!

Been discussing with my wife, and she has agreed to go with me next year to this gig as a joint anniversary present (which is great as she isn't into Rock music!) but doesn't think we can afford to buy tickets until into December.

My question is: will that be too late? How likely is it that tickets will still be available in a few weeks, or are they likely to sell out this weekend?

Sorry if this is a silly question, i haven't been to any concerts (from 'big' bands) for a long time!

Thanks

Thanks for the response!

I managed to convince my wife to let me put it on our Credit card on the promise it will get paid back soon. I've only gone for the cheapest available (100.00 for 2) as i can't aford any more than that.

Cheers

QUOTE (Jean Simmons @ Nov 23 2010, 10:07 AM)
QUOTE (Mr. Krinkle @ Nov 23 2010, 10:04 AM)
Tickets will remain

They certainly will.

I think S&A they sold out 1 of 7 UK dates.

This time around it will be 0 out of 6

I don't think they really worry too much about selling out the arenas these days.

I think at this stage of the game, they want to put on as good of a performance as they can for the fans that are there.

Selling out arenas was more of a priority back in the late seventies and eighties.

They made it to where they want to be now and the pressure is off as far as being able to prove that they can sell out a concert hall.

It would be nice to still do that and if they do I'm sure that it wouldn't make a difference on the show overall.