West Palm Beach Photos

Oziumrules

I saw Alex rip into someone taking video at the beginning of SOR. He said something like " Stop, thats enough". After that Alex seemed fine. Boys put on another awesome show. I thought this show was slightly better than the Red Rocks shows I attended. Boys were tight and having a blast !

Here are some pics:

http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm240/o...20Palm%20Beach/

Great Pics!! Had lawn seats this time!!! The band was better than when I saw them in Chi-town! Alex was just Shreddin' !! Especially on Working Man!!! AlexFinal.gif Geddy proved he could still hit the high notes while still just Wailing on Bass!! GeddyFinal.gif You could tell they were having fun when he forgot where they were in the setlist!! " Where were we? Oh Yeah, Snakes and Arrows!"

Neil just frickin' nailed it this time, I didn't see any dropped sticks this time!! NeilFinal.gif A very memorable show!!!!

2.gif

Edited by Working2112

I went to the Tampa show and was on such a high i wanted to go to West Palm Beach show

you must if had great seats! that or your camera has great zoom smile.gif

awesome pictures

we had the bast time ever. LVS and WM were un-be-leivable. I'm serious, I have rarely seen tham that good. My 14 year old son was in awe! Thanks for the best time ever guys!

Had a GREAT time on the lawn last night with hubby, bro, nephew and friends. Guys really rocked, all business. It was nice to be further back and really see the light show. Such bang for the buck ! Wish the weather had been a little better. It was HOT !! Storm passed over the area in the afternoon and stifled the low humidity and breeze. Ged said it was GREAT for music and it WAS. Had to be unbearable on stage though. Just curious why the don't use fans in front of the stage to blow up on them during the show. New RASH shirt with yellow letters on Ged during first half. Thanks again for the cool earrings bro !! Edited by weezy2112

QUOTE (g under p @ Oct 3 2010, 06:22 PM)
Say was it Freewill when Geddy had a microphone malfunction, what happened?

Peace

It was "Marathon"... that megaloud pyro BANG on the line "shot in the dark..." knocked Geddy's mic off its stand laugh.gif

and since noone's bothering to read my review thread (pout, whine tongue.gif ), I'll second the raves for Working Man. But most of all was Geddy on LTTA... absolutely insane 1022.gif

Edited by Pause Rewind Replay