Hi, I'm Carrie, 1 of the 7 women at a Rush show...

1 of the 7

So I've been thinking of what to do for my 2112th post, and I decided to come back to my original post and re-visit where I was about six months ago when I first became a fan. I can tell you that I've read through everything I've said and it's all still true, my enthusiasm for Rush is stronger than ever, and that I now have them to thank for introducing me to so many of you. It's been a great six months, and has me looking forward to many more.

I couldn't have done it without you all - this is as much or more about all of you being a part of TRF as it is me! Thank you, and

2.gif on my friends!

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Feb 27 2011, 04:35 AM)
Hi Carrie, Congrats on your 2112th post! common001.gif I've been a member for four years and I am only about half way there! You can congratulate me in another four years! biggrin.gif

Cool, I look forward to it! I plan to still be here digging on Rush! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Chicken hawk @ Mar 30 2011, 06:51 PM)
Thanks for sharing 1 of the 7

does 1 of the 7 have anything to do with the dwarfs? biggrin.gif

Nope, but I'd be Sneezy if that were true!

My name is a spoiler for the Time Machine tour, so if you don't want to see it, I'll give a little space so you can stop reading...

So...in the outro video for the show, "I Still Love You, Man", the boys are talking about how many women they spotted in the audience. Neil says, "Seven women at a Rush concert? That's got to be a world record"! Being a female Rush fan, I'm one of them wink.gif

It was funny, I was showing my boyfriend a pic from the audience at the show we went to, and there was one woman visible. I said, "Hey, it's 2 of the 7"! laugh.gif