SRO contact?

peartsbeemer

Does anyone out there have a contact with SRO, Rush's management company. I emailed them today and hopefully will hear back. I work on the shuttle in Florida and when Discovery rolls to the launch pad later this month a bunch of us are going to get a photo done in front wearing our Rush shirts. I want to present three signed photos by some techs who work on it to the guys at the Tampa show. If anyone has any kind of contact with them or the venue, let me know.

Thanks.

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Sep 3 2010, 02:25 AM)
Cool ... maybe you can get the astronauts to sneak a copy of "Countdown" with them so THEY can play it! laugh.gif

You know, I probably could have asked them to do that. But they had already done their walk through and inspection before the contest.

QUOTE (BIAS2112 @ Sep 3 2010, 12:59 AM)
SRO will respond to your email. They have always replied to mine. Just give them a week.

Thanks, I will look forward to that response. Seems like a sneeky way to meet the band, but I figure it is something they will interested in, plus I like the idea of giving THEM an autographed picture from some fans who happen to work on the shuttle!

Dont hold your breath. I found the door at SRO's team to be shut quite tightly despite our own efforts. I won't go into details. They did respond though.