Concert Clothing...

Phantom

QUOTE (FoG @ Sep 8 2010, 07:41 AM)
Incase anyone missed it, they're selling the shirts on Rush Backstage Club for $40, but only in a medium.

I'm hoping this will change soon, but I'm planning to recreate the logo myself for personal use on a t-shirt. I've seen the other stuff on sites like Zazzle but they don't do it justice...

EDIT: At least they were a few days ago. It's mysteriously disappeared from the site.

I was lucky to get one soon after they started selling them.

Mine is like the black one but has white trim on the neckline and at the end of the sleeves. I think these sold out pretty fast, as I saw only the black version soon after I bought mine.

And I'm glad I decided to buy from their website as I didn't see any for sale at the Vegas show.

QUOTE (rusher @ Sep 9 2010, 02:49 PM)
I was lucky to get one soon after they started selling them.

Mine is like the black one but has white trim on the neckline and at the end of the sleeves. I think these sold out pretty fast, as I saw only the black version soon after I bought mine.

And I'm glad I decided to buy from their website as I didn't see any for sale at the Vegas show.

All the more reason to make my own via Zazzle. I'm having a hard time recreating the effect of the original Rush logo. I want to have the same logo from the intro video to the Time Machine Tour to differentiate myself from other fake shirts.

I've finally created my design for my version of the "Rash" t-shirt.

I'll post it on Zazzle soon, but before I put it on there, who would get the shirt if I put it on for sale?

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1336/rashthm.png

This is the design (watermarks not included)

QUOTE (summer_sky @ Sep 3 2010, 06:22 PM)
I saw a guy walking down the street outside of the Allentown Fairgrounds a couple of hours before the show wearing a 'RASH' t-shirt. I rolled down the car window and yelled "RASH! Yeaaahhhhhh!!!" He smiled and waved. wonder who he was and where he got that shirt?

Turns out he no clue what you were talking about.... his doctor makes him wear it...