Leaked setlist-incomplete???

I would be shocked if the set list deviated from what has been posted on RIAB. If they did a dry run-through on Sunday night, that's what they'll be playing tonight.

As for the list being a little light, also would not surprise me. They are not getting any younger and 3 hour shows would wear down the best of us.

I hope the boys have something up their sleeves, because this setlist SUCKS. "Time Machine Tour"? .. only if you're counting the 80s. There was more classic Rush on the S&A tour than this one.

I'm pretty disappointed. The Camera Eye and Presto will be nice to hear live, but the rest you can keep. And you realize the 2011 tour will be basically the same with 3-4 songs swapped out.

Next time the boys are sitting around the kitchen table discussing the setlist, they should please allow a fan in the room to knock some sense into the choices.

QUOTE (GANRUSH2 @ Jun 29 2010, 07:30 PM)
I hope the boys have something up their sleeves, because this setlist SUCKS. "Time Machine Tour"? .. only if you're counting the 80s. There was more classic Rush on the S&A tour than this one.

I'm pretty disappointed. The Camera Eye and Presto will be nice to hear live, but the rest you can keep. And you realize the 2011 tour will be basically the same with 3-4 songs swapped out.

Next time the boys are sitting around the kitchen table discussing the setlist, they should please allow a fan in the room to knock some sense into the choices.

Nah I'm sure it'll be pretty different. This is the Time Machine Tour and next summer is the Clockwork Angels Tour (not Time Machine Tour Leg II)

The second leg of Snakes was only slightly different because it was still the Snakes and Arrows Tour

I don't really get why everybody thought they would be presenting an entirely new setlist that year anyway laugh.gif

QUOTE (GANRUSH2 @ Jun 29 2010, 06:30 PM)

For what it's worth, they're playing three of the top ten fan requests:

http://www.rushpetition.com/results.shtml

The Camera Eye 1934 37.8%

Jacob's Ladder 1505 29.4%

Hemispheres 1154 22.6%

A Farewell To Kings 864 16.9%

Fly By Night 754 14.8%

Middletown Dreams 740 14.5%

Marathon 699 13.7%

Kid Gloves 628 12.3%

The Weapon 552 10.8%

Presto 541 10.6%

QUOTE (rush22112 @ Jun 29 2010, 06:38 PM)
How accurate are these guys from Rushisaband.com. Do they work for RUSH. I cant believe that everybody is hinging on what a blogging site says.

They've been really shaky, like the Olympics fiasco. But they were right on the both legs of the S&A tour leg setlists, so idk.

I'm pretty sure it's fake, songs 2-6/7 seem like a bit of a joke

QUOTE (rush22112 @ Jun 29 2010, 06:38 PM)
How accurate are these guys from Rushisaband.com. Do they work for RUSH. I cant believe that everybody is hinging on what a blogging site says.

well i'm sure they have a few insiders who know some other close insiders. we'll see if it's accurate or just a smoke screen later on.