For those going to Albuquerque

pony2112

The streets around the airport can be a little confusing, but if you have a map and not just a list of directions, you should be fine. Once you get to I-25 to head south to the venue, it's a breeze - and the hotel, if memory serves, is a stone's throw from the highway.

QUOTE (pony2112 @ Jun 27 2010, 05:22 PM)
I'm coming in from Dallas, and staying at the Airport Comfort Inn. I hear it can be a nightmare getting out of this place, anyone have any experience there, or suggestions?

Don't be in a RUSH to go anywhere after the show, just chill and let people go. It can can a bugger gettin out if you are in the middle of the RUSH. I kick back and let them move alone, then I head out, takes time but not as bad. That or get out before the show is over.. ohmy.gif no.gif

2.gif trink39.gif 1287.gif Travel Safe!! 1287.gif 2.gif

Ahhhh... okay. When I was there for S&A in '08, getting out after the show was really very easy - but we had an awesome parking spot and seats that made it very easy to get ahead of the crowd just as the show was ending. For those that waited and left with the bulk of the crowd... I honestly have no idea. Sorry.

QUOTE (pony2112 @ Jun 27 2010, 04:22 PM)
I'm coming in from Dallas, and staying at the Airport Comfort Inn. I hear it can be a nightmare getting out of this place, anyone have any experience there, or suggestions?

Our Flight 2112 leaves at 9:30 AM! Can't frigging wait!!!!!!

We are staying out at the Hyatt Tamaya!

RUSH ON!!

Earl