I got my Tickets!!!!

toonz

I went out and got my mail today and in my mailbox was an envelope that held 3, section 2 row U tickets for the Milwaukee show on July 3rd! Awsome! Only problem with that is that I already have my Section 2 Row U tickets that I printed out 2 weeks ago when I exchanged my original tickets for the better tickets in Section 2.

I'm not certain, but I would imagine that I need to contact TM and find out which are the correct ones to use.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Are they for the exact seats & same codes? If so, I imagine you could use either set but make sure you destroy the other set. If someone has the 2nd set scanned before you enter, you won't be allowed into the concert. I've never heard of a mix-up like that before but contacting TM may be a good idea.

QUOTE (toonz @ Jun 21 2010, 05:05 PM)
I went out and got my mail today and in my mailbox was an envelope that held 3, section 2 row U tickets for the Milwaukee show on July 3rd! Awsome! Only problem with that is that I already have my Section 2 Row U tickets that I printed out 2 weeks ago when I exchanged my original tickets for the better tickets in Section 2.

I'm not certain, but I would imagine that I need to contact TM and find out which are the correct ones to use.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

I got my section 1 row AA tickets the other day and have been wearing my Time Machine T Shirt for a short while...

I even have 3 bleacher seats that I literally have no Idea what to do with...

Problem solved. Hopefully. The rep today cancelled the ticketfast tickets. The hard tickets are good to go (or so they say). I'm bringing both sets to the show just in case.

We shall see.

11 days and 3 hours til showtime!

QUOTE (toonz @ Jun 22 2010, 04:38 PM)
Problem solved. Hopefully. The rep today cancelled the ticketfast tickets. The hard tickets are good to go (or so they say). I'm bringing both sets to the show just in case.

We shall see.

11 days and 3 hours til showtime!

Let's hope it works out for you, the way it should.