What The Symbols Mean

Show Don't Tell

You know...I may be reading into this again...

But I was looking at the lyrics artwork for these two songs...and noticed that Carvan actually has the 12 o'clock symbol, while BU2B has the 1 o'clock symbol attached to it.

The reason I mention this is because alot of people have been thinking / assuming that the CA album will have 12 tracks, as in the 12 symbols on the clock.

With this said, wouldn't we assume that all songs would run in order of the hour hands, and therefore, that Caravan and BU2B should've started at the 1 and 2 respectively?

Or...is there an outside chance that Caravan actually ends up being the closing song on the album?!

Just sayin'...

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Jun 2 2010, 07:08 PM)

Or...is there an outside chance that Caravan actually ends up being the closing song on the album?!

I was thinkin about that too...

Could be.

Or it could be a clock that starts with one at the top instead of 12. A clock And then... I would lose it !

1287.gif

But wait !!

12 IS the beginning of a clock (EDIT: day)....

phew !

boarder.gif

Edited by Solitudeix

The band members have had nothing to do with the art work by Hugh Syme ,since Neil was involved with Syme on Permanent Waves. Any Occult, pagan,alchemy symbols of magic and sorcery- Deuteronomy 18:10-12- (Satan influenced) are from Syme and not Rush !!! If you have noticed in lyrics of By-Tor(Devil Prince) and Necromancer (Spirit medium) Both of which the Bible condemns, both BAD GUYS get destroyed!!!! HOORAY! tempted.gif 2.gif