Red Dead Redemption

Snowdog

I haven't really been into video games of any sort for quite a few years, but Red Dead Redemption has me hooked.

This game is awesome! 1022.gif

Anybody else playing this?

QUOTE (Snowdog @ May 22 2010, 10:49 PM)
I haven't really been into video games of any sort for quite a few years, but Red Dead Redemption has me hooked.

Haven't tried it yet but I was thinking about maybe picking it up.

I'm guessing it's worth the price??

It does look amazing yes.gif

QUOTE (xredsectorx @ May 22 2010, 11:21 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ May 22 2010, 10:49 PM)

Haven't tried it yet but I was thinking about maybe picking it up.

I'm guessing it's worth the price??

It does look amazing yes.gif

Yeah, its worth 60 bucks. Even my 16 y/o son who is an avid PC gamer and typically shuns the console games says this is the best 360 game ever. And as I write this, he has been playing for 5 hours straight. Guess I need to go kick him off so I can play laugh.gif

I play only on my PC since I built my last system, but I also game with people who have both. I use TeamSpeak to voice chat with them also. A couple dudes in the UK were on TS the other night talking to me and telling me how cool of a game it is. They said it's like Grand Theft Auto but set in the wild west. LOL I hope they put it on the PC one of these days.

Brilliant game offline and online, I love all the extra bits, like helping people whilst your riding through the map not being on a mission.

Yesterday someone was shouting for help, Being the nice cowboy that i am, I jumped off my horse to see what side mission it could be, Then the bugger stole my Horse, Rifle at the ready.....BANG.....Horse back, Sweet

Speaking of weird things to do, I tried blowing up grizzlies with dynamite. Not a scratch on the bear, no matter how many sticks I used. laugh.gif This was multiplayer though, I haven't tried it in single player.

Also, you may want to try tying a maiden to the train tracks. Watch closely as the train comes.

I keep getting mauled by bears when I'm looking for beaver furs for the flying guy. The bolt action rifle actually takes 'em out pretty quickly, but one will always get me from behind (HO HO!)

So dynamite doesn't work? How about molotavs? That probably just makes a flaming running deathbeast.

I also did the lady on the tracks thing. Imagine my surprise when the game rewarded me for it. *Dastardly Achievement Unlocked*

Im loving this game for xbox. i had to take a break from NHL 10 to play it. online is so much fun when you have people that arent being arses and try and kill you when you are doing challenges. i was in a posse of like 7 people and we held down El Presidio from the mexican army for almost an hour. sooooooo much fun.