THE OFFICIAL 2010 OAKLAND RAIDERS THREAD!

RUSHHEAD666

Even though we didn't make the playoffs. It was a great WINNING SEASON!! 1022.gif The first team in NFL history since the merger to go undefeated in the division and not make the playoffs. wtf.gif Else can go wrong? laugh.gif

BTW, hope all is well Earl. Haven't seen you around in a while. trink39.gif

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jan 5 2011, 12:50 PM)
The release of Cable is gonna cause some shit between the players and management again. Calling it now.

No sh**!! I am pissed off. 1287.gif Just when you thought they were on the right track this happens. He was doing just fine and the players loved him. They go 6-0 in the division and kick the Chiefs ass on the road to close out the season. Al Davis has officially lost his fu***** mind!! I think a lot of players will bolt ASAP!!

I was surprised too hear this too, Jerry Jones gets picked on a lot here in Dallas but Al Davis is nutzzzz, Does this mean the Raiders are going to take two steps back?

Or is Cowher or Gruden in the running or something?

QUOTE (tkdryan @ Jan 5 2011, 09:48 PM)
I was surprised too hear this too,  Jerry Jones gets picked on a lot here in Dallas but Al Davis is nutzzzz,  Does this mean the Raiders are going to take two steps back?

Or is Cowher or Gruden in the running or something?

What ever happens it's BS!! I have been a Raider fan since the late sixties and this decision is one of the worst moves I have ever seen. They guy was slowly but surely building a strong team. And then 'CRAZY AL' pulls this sh**!! It's getting old really fast. 1287.gif