Bought partial view seats to Toronto show

sledneck96

I was in a meeting all day Friday and my wife had to get tickets for us. Turns out when she read the receipt after buying the tickets she noticed it said "partial view".

I'm wondering how limited our view will be. Anyone out there ever had partial view seats at the amphitheatre? I called the amphitheatre but couldn't actually talk to a real person.

I'm hoping we didn't just spend $300 to see half the stage.

Edited by sledneck96

QUOTE (sledneck96 @ Apr 27 2010, 04:45 PM)
I was in a meeting all day Friday and my wife had to get tickets for us. Turns out when she read the receipt after buying the tickets she noticed it said "limited view".

I'm wondering how limited our view will be. Anyone out there ever had limited view seats at the amphitheatre? I called the amphitheatre but couldn't actually talk to a real person.

I'm hoping we didn't just spend $300 to see half the stage.

I hate when promoters allow this. Or that those seats even exist in the first place. We've got a venue here (indoor) that has a number of seats directly behind concrete support pillars. It sucks.

Ya, sounds like you'll be sitting behind a giant support pillar.

Try to upgrade just before showtime.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 27 2010, 04:43 PM)
Oh dear.. the pillars.. just ask Tarkus407 about that experience.

That's right, he was so dispondant upon finding his seat behind a pillar that he dropped to the floor, curled up into a ball and said "this isn't happening" about 1400 times.